Background Image

"balance changes"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trooper909, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

What balance changes exactly? you can't just drop a patch and say "Balance changes" who does that?
  2. Two single sentence threads?
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Was a double post for some reason.
  4. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Well, I heard that UAT features a couple more goodies for Chaos, such as a Force Axe that features increased heavy attack damage in return for a halved warp charge generation, as well as finally buffs to the Flickering Fire. Beyond that, I dunno.
  5. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

- Renewer was buffed (allegedly)
    - Flickering Fire received buffs and QoL changes
    - Possessed has two Krak Grenades and heal kit
    XavierLight likes this.
  6. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Im not seeing any patchnotes, what patch?
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Why would i take that over a normal force axe with a HA mod and + regen item for probably less LP costs 0_o
    that better be some massive HA increase on that there axe to actually make it worth it because i can only see MoN sorc use this since axes kinda require you to have some durability and MoN gets most of its durability by actually not investing in regen or spell power but rather raw hp and usually gets its only regen from the regen mod in the weapon which i assume this new axe can't take since its prob a unique axe ?
    Halving that base regen is a pretty high price to pay.
  8. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

The damage increase is from 200 to 236 - the same as the orkish Git Prod. Both are weaker than the LSM unique Mace in both impact and damge (with the Mace dealing 238 damage at the same speed)
  9. Arteek Arteek First Blood!

Who cares, the burny choppa deals more damage and is faster than all of those.
    Alb likes this.
  10. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Then just equip burny choppa on your sorcerer.