Background Image

Bad Publicity and Common Misconceptions about Eternal Crusade

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Data8671, Jun 3, 2018.

1. I can understand hope for improvement, but reading steam news should be enough for that.
    Devs taking something they really liked and making it bad? Not really. More like devs not creating something they would have really liked.
    Having a 40k game with a unique experience and seeing it failing and not succeeding like they wanted? I have no idea why that would make you stay.
    But in the end it's their choice how they want to waste their time.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

3. KHETTI Well-Known Member

There are no misconceptions or bad publicity, only truths garnered from player experiences and interactions with the game and its playerbase.
    "There's no smoke without fire" or "Where there's smoke, there is fire".
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yeah right like I'm some retard that links to a working hack.
    You have to remember mate ..

I'm smarter than your average pink magical horse.

But claiming there is/was no hackers is like claiming there was no slavery.
    Just be happy they put in Ez anti cheat .. at least it stops the script kiddies.
    Firskon likes this.
  5. Is/was is the fine difference. This thread is about misconceptions about the current state, not about problems that habe been around about a year ago.

Also I have no idea how smart an average pink magical horse is, so I'll just assume like a normal horse?
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Nah i'm pretty smart...like...really...for instance.. I can use a computer !...
    Normal horses can't use a computer silly.
    Look!
    [​IMG]
  7. Looks like the normal computer user to me...
  8. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

No, it really, really is not anything like that.

But that aside, I am well aware there used to be hackers. More precisely: one hacker, who uploaded a video themselves. Might have been more, who knows.
    But there havent been any for about a year.