Background Image

Baal Predator confirmed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lutherian, May 31, 2017.

1. So it's an actual MBT? I'd play Orkz far more often if there was no other comparison to this looted Abrams.
  2. [​IMG]
  3. Dauntless Tyrium Steam Early Access

I want my jetbikes.
  4. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

screw jetbikes, i want shadow spectres.
    Eldritch likes this.
  5. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

The usual - a shaft. :EldarHawk:
  6. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

If you followed the forums, he prepared a whole vehicle parking lot to test vehicle customization. marine and xenos vehicles included.

It may be that the first batch will be marine stuff, or we will get xenos upgrades as well, either way, it was not specified.
  7. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Is that a new Super-Heavy vehicle?

8. So LSM are getting an anti vehicle tank, would you not want the same for Orks? I play Orks all the time and if LSM are getting an AV tank I sure as heck want one for when I play Orks.

What's a step up from the current Gunwagon Autocannon? Feel free to offer suggestions of you own.
  9. No, I WANT there to be more tanks that actually function in the traditional manner. Pull the trigger, the round flies straight and true, the target is (ideally) obliterated with an appropriately loud sound and a fair bit of light and shrapnel, and there's a 3-5 second cycling period as the vehicle assess the target or finds a new one while the gun is prepped and evasive action is taken.

I don't really care which army has it, I will join them to drive something that's not an oversized armoured car and isn't outperfromed by a gas axe.
    hotpocketpotatopants likes this.

10. Yeah a real opportunity lost not going with a quazi tank sim experience. There's a huge world wide community of tank sim fans that would play EC if we had basic tank sim concepts.

-Compartmentalized damage(engine, tracks, turret, main gun, crew)
    -various types of ammo(HE, AP, HEDP).
    -Mods for armour, engine, speed, quickness, turret speed, rate of fire, crew protection, dozer blade, increased ramming damage, beefed up tracks, on board fire control system(extinguish fire), increased reload speed for crew, etc, etc.
    -Vehicle skins. A veritable GOLD MINE of $$ for EC if we had vehicle skins. Seriously so much lost revenue from all the F2play players that have come and gone that would have ate up tons of vehicle skins.