Background Image

Baal Predator confirmed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lutherian, May 31, 2017.

1. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Any word on what Eldar and Orks are going to get, vehicle-wise?
    Njord-Halfhand likes this.
  2. Much like Battlefield 1, I hope we get to choose between which version of tank we want to spawn. Some maps we may want to autocannon, others we may want the Baal. At least let us choose between the two.

3. I'd really like to see the Kill Krusha tank as an option for Orks.

Harder hitting, slower firing main gun. 3 mini turret machine guns atop the main turret, faster overall than the gunwagon but less HP.

[​IMG][​IMG]
  4. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

thats pretty much what he said, though at first you will have preset tanks, so no mixing and matching sponsons. not sure what tanks will be available on which map, though.

Later on you will be able to make your own tank loadouts.
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

I'd like to see some two man buggies running around. Are buggies still a thing for Orks?
  6. Well yeah but buggies are the equivalent of bikes. If LSM get Baal Predator Orks will be kind of hosed with buggies IMO, unless they get like 4:1 buggies to Baal per map.
  7. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

They wont be making new models for tanks.

Remember Baal Predator is still a Predator.

8. Oh so we would get a new main gun for the Gunwagon. I'm guessing some oversized Ork kontraption that hits hard but takes longer to reload. Perhaps some new sponson weapons? Plasma Dakka sponsons would be sweet.
  9. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

That is the most we can get.

For Eldar you might pull off Fire Prism, it uses the same chasis and the model is in files iirc.

Otherwise, expect Falcon variants.
  10. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

they already got a battlefortress model, just so you know.

Besides the equivalent for a marine trike is a wartrakk and maybe a jetbike with shuriken cannon. eldar vyper is more of an equivalent to buggy and landspeeder.