Background Image

Baal Predator confirmed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lutherian, May 31, 2017.

1. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

42. What's planned after the Eldar Campaign and their Elite have been finished? What's the next big thing to hit Eternal Crusade?

NR: Personal goals, ties into the entire game, whether part of a campaign or not. Goals, purpose, a pre-requisite for prototyping the new game modes, tying in more activity and achievements to the metagame.

Vehicle customization, as in you will have more preset vehicles, more visual variations of them, but all presets. You get the Baal Predator, and when you spawn a vehicle, you will spawn as a Baal Predator instead of a Predator. Might be two Baal Predators to choose from. But you‘re not going to be „fitting“ a tank, although our system does allow for that future expansion.

I wonder which version we will get first (or both), the assault cannon one or the flamestorm cannon one ? What sponsons will which tank have?
  2. Time to make a Bangle. Here's hoping my Fist will get some sort of mastercrafted Vindicator later.
  3. Leonatos Cyberjankie Active Member

Sounds good, even if it's "only" more preset vehicles and no real customization... But where is this actualy from? Discord?
  4. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Cyberjankie likes this.
  5. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

So, what do non-Blood Angels get?
  6. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

7. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

8. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

I've seen those. Whirlwinds and Predator Annihilators are something I'm looking forward to. Just wondering if the other Chapters will get anything unique if the Blood Angels get the Baal Predator.
  9. Saeritan Saeritan Arkhona Vanguard

Not just Annihilators. There's a Deimos Predator Annihilator, Destructor and Executioner as well as a Deimos Vindicator Laser Destroyer. Seeing as they seem to be focusing mostly on Deimos pattern Predators, it wouldn't surprise me to also see a Predator Infernus.
    [​IMG]
  10. Lutherian Lutherian Subordinate

Something that comes to mind would be the Leman Russ Exterminator for the Wolves, though i doubt thats even still in the codex.