Background Image

Attention: Campaigns, Lore, and Writing for EC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzu_HSM, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Yes
  2. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Neat. Tell if you need any more help. Tbh, I am more of a scientific writer (goes with certain studies at university, unfortunately....brr, essays, stay away from me!), but my girlfriend is a hobby-author, so I guess we could together make some stuff happen.
  3. Spurius Spurius New Member

If this is still going on, I'd love to volunteer to write up a Campaign or two. I'm hoping to write for Black Library in the future so I take this as a chance to expand my knowledge of the lore and experience in writing. Once I have an idea of what elements are currently on the world I can create a decent story (Company from the Chapters, etc.).

Also, have to say, I'm quite happy to see that you guys are willing to accept fan feedback and support on this matter. I look forward to the possibility of working with all of you in the hopes of making this game even better!
  4. Bigbitz Ironangel2k3 Steam Early Access

I would love to volunteer to write. I've run Dark heresy games before, and I'm a huge lore nerd. I love world building exercises and am able to provide examples of my work if you'd like them. If I ever finish my War in Heaven novel I'll be published by BL.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

The project is still running, if you want in you should talk to @Korlandril
  6. Proteus Lychoro ProteusVM Forum Beta Tester

did viavirtus give up on the project before even delivering the first story after talking about how he's going to save the game and that he fights for the users for weeks
    Vaanes and Krayt like this.
  7. I would volunteer for this, I am a good writer and recently I have been reading though 40k wiki brushing up on lore and other things.
  8. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

I think he had the story written and submitted but Nathan went cold and never got back to him.
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

The first set of campaigns is in-game now.
    Via left the team (and the game) for reasons I can only speculate about but that I don't think had a lot to do with EC.
  10. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

That was the story he told me in discord.