Background Image

Attention: Campaigns, Lore, and Writing for EC

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Katzu_HSM, Dec 12, 2017.

1. Delgear Steam Early Access

Has the ToC Librarius contacted you yet. i let them know, they basically write and maintain our lore and i know they voiced interest in participating. If they haven't i shall shake the tree again at our next event.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. We are too! As for helping or availability, we're going to have opportunities to help shape the story (this is sort of a 'between worlds' project, as I have one foot in the Dev world and one foot here so I want to keep my finger on the pulse of the story that the players see emerging.

I'll be reaching out as we get closer to a major goalpost about feedback I need and the like.

Nobody has yet, but then again I'm in the "Mountain moving to Mohammad" phase right now where I'm reaching out to specific people, so until yesterday nobody knew I was working on a specific project.
  3. Tagging @Maensith, in case you haven't read this (which trumps the Writing for EC thread.)
    Maensith likes this.
  4. @Katzu_HSM Thought you were not basing lore on the players but custom generated characters instead? :confused:
  5. I'm not basing lore on players or guilds, but if somebody wants to help I can use as many hands are willing to write. Many hands make light work. Like people can write their own lore elsewhere attached to the main lore, but it won't be added to the main lore. Think of it like autobiographies as opposed to history books. Make sense?
  6. Robertson rhoomba Preacher

Let me know if I can be a part of this :) I looove the 40k universe and wrote a a few dozen fanfics for the Praetorian Guard and a handful of others last year. PM if you want the samples to see if I can be useful.
    Katzu_HSM likes this.
  7. I can be an editor and help keep the language as grim dark as I can. Read enough HH novels to kinda get an idea of how to convey imagery :SMShield:
  8. Taenus Taenus New Member

Hey Via we talked a bit on the Discord channel for LSM if you need or want any help let me know what I can do.
    Katzu_HSM likes this.