Background Image

Aspiring sorcerer buff assists

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Azerdriel, May 16, 2017.

1. Azerdriel Recruit

I was looking and i haven't found a place that explains what spells and under what circumstances do they grant a buff assist. Any information would be appreciated thank you.
  2. SmurfKun Tamu Well-Known Member

All healing spells give an assist when you heal or revive players as for damage its if you help finish off a wounded enemy (not execute )
  3. Azerdriel Recruit

Yes but for example the space marine injection for survival gives a buff assist when that player down s someone. Eldar have embolden or enhance and so do the orks i was looking for a comparable spell on chaos and i was wondering why sometimes i get buff assists and sometimes not.
  4. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Flesh Circle bestows damage mitigation similar to the Survival Vial for the Apo (but allot more pathetic and weak), if an ally kills someone while you are healing/shielding them with it you will get a Buff Assist.
  5. Azerdriel Recruit

So as long as I'm channeling, there's no lasting buff spell then for chaos? Like fire and forget?
  6. Baelugor Bugz First Blood!

The only Chaos fire and forget spell is the Tzeentch Boon of Change.
    Only prob is that you will need the healing more than your allies due to your squishiness.. :CSMAlpha:
  7. Azerdriel Recruit

I think it might be bugged for me, i ran around a couple defend fortress map with the boon and got no buff assists, lots of heals though.
  8. Judasilfarion Silfarion Drill Abbott

I don't think buff assists exist. You should run around and whip people with Lash of Slaanesh because it got buffed and is now incredibly overgood
    DrDooManiC likes this.
  9. Azerdriel Recruit

I can never tell when people are joking or not... yes.. they exist.
  10. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Boon does not buff it Hots which isn't counted as a buff . the buff spells like those of eldar give buff assists
    the red beam and the slaanesh 2ndary effect from its healing spell should give buff bonuses if i'm not mistaken
    But they need to be channeled long enough to apply the actual debuff as its not applied instantly.
    Boon does give heal exp when it heals tho.