Background Image

Asheru keeps kicking people in-game. Can we put a stop to this?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RemoSupremo, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

I mean come on man. It was his vehicle, you could have just got out early. Besides he lost control, Eldar vehicles are super hard to control.

#freeautisticscreeching

Papabless
  2. Drake De Molina Drake_De_Molina Steam Early Access

Though, I believe the reaction was a bit heavy don't hit me Asheru kek, saying that Eldar vehicles are hard to control is a bit contradictory with all the argument about nerfing it :CSMAlpha:

It was the first vehicle he threw into the lava? Just askin'. We all know those trolls throwing vehicles into lava to piss off their "allies".
    And sometime, you are a bit of a Troll. Aren't you Remo?
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

4. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

I don't think bringing the obvious abuse of moderation power to public attention is considered trolling.

People should know that he is constantly booting people in-game for extremely minor stuff. There is already an auto-kick thing in the game. He doesn't need to swing his moderation dingus around every time someone scuffs his Puma sneakers.

Holy crap the eyes move.
  5. TurtlesInTheSky TurtlesInTheSky Well-Known Member

Destroying vehicles with limited spawns is griefing

Does that mean redeploying with limited spawns is griefing too?
    Paeyvn, RemoSupremo and Elector like this.
  6. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

The vehicle thing has happened before. There are some salty players who make an Eldar character for the sole purpose of Teamkilling and blowing up our vehicles.

I have seen it happen far too many times...
    Defiance and Paeyvn like this.
  7. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

So?

Does that mean any person who dies in an Eldar vehicle should be lynched?

Ridiculous...

I highly doubt people are systematically slaughtering baby falcons and wave serpents.
  8. Asyran Eldritch Arkhona Vanguard

I am saying I can see some justification for this, Asheru would have to deal with a lot of griefers.

Without context however, I cannot tell if THIS example was justified.
  9. MrBanditFP BanditFleshpound Steam Early Access

If you can't drive Eldar Supra.... don't try to drive it only on this map.

It has more points that are filled with natural problems that may result in death. And doubt in doubt filled with doubt that is doubting the doubt.

Edit:And start drifting in tutorial map.
    TurtlesInTheSky likes this.
  10. Remo RemoSupremo Confessor

There is absolutely NO justification for kicking someone from a game they have no way of rejoining just because he crashed into the lava in his falcon and you just so happened to be in it.

Zero, zilch, nada.

You don't abuse your power for small crap like that. It's incredibly unprofessional. It's like when he kicked Menace for what he "Thought" was something entirely different that he said.

Yes, that's right, kicked a person on a guess.

Nice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.