Background Image

Are you still going to be here 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Aug 27, 2018.

1. And everyone else leaves due to constant stomping by guilds
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Data8671 likes this.
  3. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

I dunno I've got some pretty damn awesome things lined up for 2019 so I doubt I'll have room for EC
  4. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Half of the posters here already no longer play.
    Azzagtot, Zael and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  5. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

What guilds ??????? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!! All guilds are death in EC ! Wake up man ! Ehhhh......... stomping by guilds hihihihi Ehhhhh....... good one !
    Atsidas, Arafael and Krayt like this.
  6. Lerdoc Katitof Well-Known Member

Visiting forums with naive hope, yes.

Playing the game?
    Highly unlikely.

In fact, I'd be surprised if more then 10 regular forum goers still play.
    Cyberjankie, Durash, Azzagtot and 4 others like this.
  7. Dharchaon81 Dharchaon81 Arkhona Vanguard

8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Lets face it we all stick around out of love for 40k (most of us).

We all wanna be the Emperors Angels of Death,Join da Waaaagh,gracefully dance across the battlefield as Eldar and fuck shit up as Chaos.EC is unfortunately the closest thing we have to do this.

Always confused me how so many company's manage to fuck 40k up.Everything is already done,every single last thing is cataloged in great detail across thousands of books and internet sources.Single player 40k game? pick a book and base it around it.How Astates move? look it up.Its not like 40k is rigid either.You can get two different "facts" from two different sources,go with the one you like best.Than you get DOW3 with back flipping Terminators and cute cartoon graphics for fuck sake.
    TheMadnesss, JojoKasei and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  9. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Most of us play the forum game these days instead of the actual shooter. It's been like that for quite a while, the numbers of pure forumites just increasing over time. As long there's some salt or silliness flowing on this forum, there will be people here. "The forums are more fun than the actual game" is such a poignant statement.

Now have a dev once in a while nerf something without rhyme or reason (just to throw in a new bone to seed some discussion) and you can keep this thing going for a long long time.
    Dark-Knight likes this.
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I thought that's what they already do.