Background Image

Are you still going to be here 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Get real.
  2. acepost acepost Active Member

Maybe people might be waiting for World of StarCraft or something else like that?
  3. EC 2: battle for the mudball, now with battle royale mode.
  4. Dark Knight Dark-Knight Nickname Change

Honestly, I could see Battle Royale for a Warhammer 40k, game working....

Drop podding into some flame scarred wasteland filled with dead cities, toxic waste swamps, ignited promethium refineries etc
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

It could work in a necromunda type setting..

That would be fcn awesome.

I cant really see it work with factions like we have in ec tho.. since its weird for them to just drop their weapon and use some random stubgun or whatever else they might find in a random crate.

cept for orks ofc.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

you forgot chaos kill each other

dude for the blood god mode battle royal (chaos vs chaos) winner will get a new Axe, shoulder guard or a helmet

battle to become the new warboss battle (ork vs ork) winner will get a new totem pole backpack, a new melee weapon and 3 ork head belt
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Chaos marines still use bolters and chain axes maintained by warp priests .. and won't be rummaging through trash to find weapons and shield pots.

Battle royal games are all about a shrinking map that forces players together over time and players rummaging through trash to find gear.

Most factions in 40k won't really do that kinda thing..

hive gangers . orks ..rogue traders .. that's more the kinda setting you'd go in imo ..if you wanna keep it somewhat believable
  8. Spookums MasterSpookums Well-Known Member

Allow me to be the first to say. Orks OP.
  9. I'll be here till they shut the servers down! Still have fun with this game.