Background Image

Anything.....new?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky-krumpin, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

they can't even make battle scar armor cosmetics damn so sad or finish a complete armor sets

that how u know game is going down, even dead by daylight is a massive lag and bug feast

pls call nurgle
    Firskon likes this.
  2. My guess is that the release of this will be the prelude to a nerf on the NCS dot damage.
  3. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I’ve actually convinced my wife 4 times now. Lol. Unlucky for her. What was she thinking.
    Jimmy_Neutron likes this.
  4. Arbitrary Dwarf ArbitraryDwarf Steam Early Access

I was actually tempted to reinstall he game myself, but having read this and various other threads, there is nothing but disappointment down the line if I was do so. It would undoubtedly be a complete waste of the 5 mins to download and the 30 mins sat in a queue.
  5. The only new thing for me is today I've launched the client 3 times and there was no match going on as Eldar and Ork. The game was completely empty.

I went to the Garrison and the game crashed to desktop in 4 seconds.

It's just pathetic, they should shut down this crap and let it die...
  6. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I’ve stopped playing to the point I’m so out of practice as well at this point it’s pointless to try to get back in. I prefer eldar and orks, and I’m tired of fighting as CSM/LSM. If I log into a match I can get 15-20 kills or so, but my kill/death ratio is probably 1-1 though.

I just get tired of playing vs a hardcore vet population of headshot maniacs who kill everyone in a 100 foot radius in 15 seconds.... @DemonKingBAAL ...much love, but damn I hate playing against you, Arm, or anyone else from your guild! Or vola and macbooth....the salt in the wound is real when I play vs you guys!

Which is why when I do play, I just play eldar and go scorpion so I can sneak around and be a general pain in the ass, instead of trying to get top kills/points or whatever. I’ve also found tha playing support classes isnmuch more fun as well to change things up.

This is the main reason I don’t play much tho. Hard to play a game that’s average at best when there’s so many other games out there. Whenever I log in there’s like 60 people on LSM/CSM and that’s it.

Peak players is at 363. Average at 150 or so. That’s literally the lowest it’s ever been since it launch time and a few months after. I think it’s just time to move on, and hope for a better 40k game someday. I had lots of fun with EC, but it’s over now.
  7. If only the Workshop was up and running.... Players submitted content made miracles for Planetside 2. There is talented people out there. We could get models, and maps :(
  8. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

- Uploading to Steam Workshop is now available from the hub.The Workshop on Steam will go live shortly, with the first categories and specifications required to upload, on our Support FAQ.

this was posted on november and nathan think 3 month is shortly enough

ya there are talanted people out there but what kind of talented people will invest their skill and time for @Oveur
    download.jpg
    Vaanes, Korel and Firskon like this.
  9. Duximus Duximus Steam Early Access

It will be no reskinned but new weapon that cost 15k rtc to buy