Background Image

Anything.....new?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky-krumpin, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Sooooo...I havnt been around for probably a month or more. I played maybe 7 games in total in that time, and only on the forums a few times.

Has there been any form of communication from dev team, announcements, videos, or anything?? I’d like to tear myself away from
    Total war Warhammer 2 and come back to play more, but I just don’t want to get my hopes up again and dedicate more time to this game. Especially if it’s not going anywhere.

Plus with vermintide 2 and tomb kings DLC for TWW2, it’s gonna be hard to find reason to want to play if the game is barely being supported. I mean the webpage hasn’t been updated since summer I think.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  2. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

Short answer, no

Long answer, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  3. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

T
    Sounds about right. Thanks!
  4. Deathwish Deathwish Well-Known Member

Leroy continues to get accused of hacking. Ive started a shaming campaign against Smart pistol users and now apparently plasma pistol use is on the same level of trash tier players as smart pistol users.
    almost a hackusation.jpg
  5. PurpleHaze PrplHze Steam Early Access

Bad Side = We're down to maybe 1 or 2 active Devs. Not much support or clear window for steam workshop. Not really clear notes or updates being made. Pitch Forks and Torchs needed.

Good stuff = Lp reworked, New Map, and theres testing on a 5v5 game mode in UAT.
  6. Ivik McDinkleStein Jimmy_Neutron Steam Early Access

Over the numerous hundreds of games I've played, I've seen the plasma pistol all of roughly 8 times. I know nobody that uses it, I cant recall the last time it was ever touched by updates or patch notes, Plasma pistol is used almost exclusively by World Eater Fucc Boi's RP'ing as Kharn the Betrayer.
  7. It seems to gone from the overwhelming "Nadespam" to overwhelming "Plasmacannonspam"
  8. Horus Firskon Subordinate

Nothing new. One developer works on the game, but without enthusiasm. Game servers are paid until 2020. But I doubt that game will exist for so long. Nathan sits in a golden tub with a bucket of black caviar and does not come into contact with the community.
  9. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

so 2 more years of 300 - 700 pings hoory

can they upgrade to better servers?

and u know tanks still fly being punch by power fist and claw

maybe add light troop power fist for infantry kills and add scorpion claw

me want a weak fast power fist for more brain smashing
    Firskon likes this.
  10. Besides 5v5 map and a couple new weapon skins (Nurgle Scyte e.g.) on UAT nothing new. But that might be around for more than a month, not sure.