Background Image

Anyone else experiencing long queues?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DanteYoda, Oct 16, 2016.

1. I am more concerned with the spastic game load in times that take forever and put your team at a disadvantage. Not sure why the Devs did not go for a lobby that loads everyone into the game first - then starts the match.....
  2. Samiel DanteYoda Subordinate

I think i know the issue i went into the battle map and joined a queue (takes ages) when i hit Battle Now on the title screen i'm in in seconds is there a reason the Map selection screen takes ages?
    I'm mostly CSM.
  3. Obbu Obbu Confessor

It's probably a question of availability: If you're only after a specific kind of match (ie only grand battles) that will probably lessen the frequency of queue pops by a fairly large amount.

My advice is: Queue for the specific match for a minute or two to see if one is available (ie. it exists but isnt full) otherwise just quickmatch yourself into whatever is available so that the experience doesnt become boring.
  4. 0strum 0strum Arkhona Vanguard

I find it bizarre that I have to wait longer when I click on BATTLE NOW than when I select a specific type of match through the world map...
  5. Samiel DanteYoda Subordinate

Thats weird i'm the direct opposite lol