Background Image

Anyone else experiencing long queues?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DanteYoda, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Samiel DanteYoda Subordinate

I'm getting between 15 - 20 min waits for a battle (not Lair) is this normal? Is it because i'm Australian or just unlucky? (For both SM and CSM)

Seems a little excessive...
  2. Wiawyr Wiawyr Deacon

Well, if the time you're waiting is the length of a match, give or take, then there's probably just not enough people playing at that moment to create a new one so you have to wait for an existing one to finish.
  3. Samiel DanteYoda Subordinate

I'm not sure i see the Player numbers going up and to zero but still no match..
  4. I've been getting put on teams that either outnumber them or at a major disadvantage with lower numbers. I wouldn't mind waiting longer just..to get proper matches. It could also be a sign of the current state with the game, people are not too happy and I don't blame them? But still..the game ain't in that bad of a state lol, rough yeah but far from being trash.
  5. Samiel DanteYoda Subordinate

I get similar i get in battles with like 30sec left and get nothing.
  6. Obbu Obbu Confessor

I get immediate queues in australia as eldar, and haven't ever had to wait long as other factions, what time are you experiencing this?
  7. Samiel DanteYoda Subordinate

Pretty much all the time, more so in the afternoon say 4:00pm on wards is the worst.. I'm in Queensland
  8. Celestia Celestia Prefectus

I've been getting sub 1 min queues during low periods. On both orkz and chaos.
  9. Obbu Obbu Confessor

Just attempted queueing factions, from Melbourne, 9:10pm:

Eldar 6 seconds
    Space Marines 49 seconds
    Chaos 5 seconds
    Orks 7 seconds
  10. MungFuSensei MungFuSensei Steam Early Access

If you are playing as LSM, remember that they make up 50% of the player population. This means that unless everyone else only ever fought LSM, you're going to have to wait sometimes.

If you get stuck in a super long queue, try a different faction.