Background Image

Anyone collecting/playing Genestealer Cults?

Discussion in 'Table Top' started by Necroledo, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

Hey everyone!

So I'm considering coming back to the tabletop aspect of 40k, mostly for picking up a hobby again (I enjoyed modelling and painting) and maybe even playing with someone, although that is probably going to be difficult in the small town I live in right now (we always have Kill Team though).

Instead of continuing with the Iron Warriors army I have back in my home town, I was thinking on trying out the Genestealer Cults. They look pretty damn awesome to me, both in lore and in miniatures, and their playstyle fits me. Plus I get to see them somehow in Space Hulk Deathwing! :D

So I would like to ask you everyone, if you have any experience with them -collecting, playing with, playing against, playing Kill Team with/against them...- could you please share it with me? It's a pain they don't have a Start Collecting box yet, but I'm not in a hurry either...
  2. Necroledo Necroledo Well-Known Member

I know, thanks anyway! More than tactics, I was looking for the experience people are having with them, both in collecting and in playing them.