Background Image

Any stats for least used weapons?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jul 9, 2018.

1. acepost acepost Active Member

Hi guys, just wondering do the devs or players have statistics or records of which weapons are the least used for the different factions?
    Schwifty likes this.
  2. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

I would imagine the bulk of the list would be the unique weapons since so many of them are just.. so bad
    Schwifty likes this.
  3. My bets on Skipp Launcha being the least used, you literally NEVER see it. It's just that bad, try it and see.

The rest include unique weapons under their weapon class because their all just as bad

Closely followed by Power Fist / Klaw / Chain Axe / Axe / Force Axe / (And Maul being the least bad of a bad situation)

Also all the Deffguns except for Zapp and Kannon for AV purposes (because everyone uses Ace Dakka)

I'd love to see the stats too, my bets it would show the massive favor towards a certain toxic meta involving 'Muh' and 'Bolter'. So we wont be seeing those I'm betting.
  4. Shiney Six-Shoota wants a word with that.
  5. There wouldn't be a good statistic they could extract in a relatively simple way for this, maybe they could see with what weapons people are getting all their kills with
  6. My money is on the Ebon Blade. Im almost certain Im the only one who ever uses it.
  7. Never heard of it.
    Sounds Eldar, must be OP
    Rhapzor likes this.
  8. LucianNostra Well-Known Member

uhm.. yeah it is.. kinda.. yeah 'that weapon does exist' category though I would say its better than the MC powersword, but yeah it probably would see less use than Avenger's Duty
  9. I know your going to claim sarcasm but really. You are a mindless drone going on and on about a dead meme at this point. Give it a rest. Go hit rank 6 with Eldar prove a 100+ kill game. Then you can claim OP till then shut up no one wants to hear you cry about Eldar every chance you get.
    Katitof likes this.