Background Image

Any North American players on late?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sneaky-krumpin, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I live in Alberta (GMT 7 I beleive) and whenever I go online there's literally 40 people, and 10 minute queues. Is there anyone out there that is willing to get a evening thing going?? I generally play at 10pm-12 am, as it's the only time I have all day. I'm willing to play any faction really. It would be nice to get some like minded individuals all banned together. I think more people would play if they knew others who were going online more often in evenings.
  2. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

Hmu on Steam if you want. I'm always down to play if I'm not doing anything else. Steam name is Leroy Twizzlers ofc.
    Sneaky-krumpin likes this.
  3. Thats when I play but Im pretty sure we already hate each other.
  4. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Not hate, I just don't see the point in uneccessary rudeness. Lol. But I'd be willing to play.
  5. If it's any consolation, I'm not nearly as rude in game as I am here for some reason. Unless the team is being REALLY retarded.
  6. MacBeth MacBeth Well-Known Member

I've never seen or have gotten a gg or a well played after you've loss, whats the deal bro? :p
  7. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

Most players arnt, forums bring out the worst of us all, myself included! Because...

[​IMG]
    Deathwish likes this.
  8. Spooky_Carnage Subordinate

I'd join up, but my timezone is GMT -3:30. That and i've been trying to work up the will to play the game again.

EDIT - I guess "struggling to work up the will" would be more appropriate.
  9. Cuz I don't do that. I'd rather talk shit and get under people's skin.
  10. Lol. The pic nailed it!