Background Image

Any New Content for 2019?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by acepost, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Slates? Steam workshop? 2019? TERMINATORS? Anyone? Jbregg? Hello?
    Firskon and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  2. Zael Zael Well-Known Member

Oh, there's tons of new content upcoming.

Talron told me in a PM in July 2018 that Steam Workshop is almost done and that something game-changing is coming our way. Soon...

Katzu was heading a community-effort to write lore and background-story for the new campaign-system. One character per faction. Short-stories about these characters narrate the campaign. They submitted their work to the devs in early 2018. Soon...

And who can forget the half-finished tank-battle map that was mentioned in mid-2017? Soon...

And who can forget the "campaigns-within-campaigns-within-campaigns" system they wanted to make back in March 2017? Soon...
    Ivrain, Firskon, LOBOTRONUS and 2 others like this.
  3. Oh and the cutting up maps, which was apparently like a day worth of work, much better than badly designed campsites like carmine
  4. Kaori1 Recruit

Its strange that BHVR has left this game to rot while they have over 200 people working on Dead by Daylight. I would have thought that their separation from starbreeze studios would have allowed them to put more love into all their products, not just one.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. acepost acepost Active Member

Oh do Behave, Behaviour Interactive!
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. From UAT discord:

[​IMG]
    (also for other chaos gods)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit: Forgot to mention, the skins are still up for approval!
  7. this orks cosmetics.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JUICE
  8. why this sun is SOOO BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE????????:SMDeal:
    i mean, iknow there are 3 suns in the sky in EC sector but, where are another 2?
  9. [​IMG]
    Is that.... Zedek? (Is that the name? I haven't played properly since what.... October?)
    You mean to say they're actually doing stuff they should have done ages ago..... Quality variations on good maps rather than crappy new ones?
  10. Kharn KharnVarus Eternal Battles Moderator

This is just one QA guy as well XD it's kinda funny actually how easy he makes this look yet we had 30-60 devs and they couldnt make some pesky variations...
    LOBOTRONUS, Vaanes and Firskon like this.