Background Image

Any chaos model-makers or texturers out there?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by The-Forge-Dragon, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Ernaddon elDorado Steam Early Access

me too, its just the one of the core things in WH40k universe
    also arms cosmetics, some skull helmets for IW and my favorite - ponytails for black legion
    The-Forge-Dragon likes this.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Yeah my iron warrior would love replacing his mortal limbs with some hard core hazard striped bionic's.
    And a few extra servo arms for you know... doing the things we do not speak off.

also BLACK LEATHER!!!!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ7B-bqcWW0

[​IMG]
  3. Dorfus Dorfus Steam Early Access

yea I could help. been modelling for like 2 years but I still need the game's assets to actually do something. and currently I think it's against the eula so I'm waiting until the workshop is a thing and we can get the assets without having to use other programs to rip them off the game
  4. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

Does anyone have any good pictures of some wh40k bionics? I'd like to get started and I think this would be an easier one to start with, but I need something accurate to the lore to work with. The higher the resolution the better.
  5. Anvil The-Forge-Dragon Arkhona Vanguard

https://imgur.com/a/0wBy7

A little gallery of stuff I found
  6. Zarbustibal Zarbustibal First Blood!

I will definitely do some stuff :D
    Djemo-SRB and The-Forge-Dragon like this.
  7. Covi Doomness1000 Recruit

Thanks, that's a great place for me to start!
  8. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

9. The Ironcrab The_Ironcrab Steam Early Access

I'm also starting to learn how to model. It will be fun to make some daemonic artefacts.
  10. Sindri Myr AnotherAlpharius Steam Early Access

After devs release game assets in free access I'd like to make that helm from my avatar and that cloth thing hiding the legs to be like true Sindri Myr :CSMAlpha:

Since I had some modelling practice (which looked actually cool), I think I can do something.