Background Image

Anime!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DARKWAR PALADIN, Oct 30, 2013.

1. was retarded wen they turned goku into a child again, also wen they resurrected all his past enemies from hell, freiza and cell, so much potential there but the whole thing was done in about 2 esp. kool idea but bad execution. yea iniial D was kool, awesome face on his hand wod talk to him,lol, too bad it was only a few movies not a series or at least to my knowledge.
  2. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

You're confusing Initial D, which is about street racing, with Vampire Hunter D.
  3. omg ur right,looool, yup im a noob!;)
  4. Vampire Hunter D never got the love it was due in my opinion.

Though I also love Initial D, it takes a more personal approach to street racing, I also see it as an insight into the psychological perspective of competitive nature, one could go as far as to say a theoretical pseudonym for "video gaming" rather than car racing in Japanese and one could say even other Asian countries culture to a degree. Vastly different to the west, we take everything, even competition quiet casually, yes we train hard, yes we put effort into it and practice, but we usually take everything and treat everything with a sense of thrill and joy, they treat it like a science, seriousness and determination along with those things, they go as far as study their competition and train to counter the skill of their opponents. It blows my mind the degree of logical professionalism.
  5. yea the japs r crazy sexual deviants as well!
  6. Behold, the only Anime I will ever support.

[​IMG]
    FIST OF THE NORTH STAR

Just finished Part Two of the first series, and I'm still loving the story.
  7. Froggie Froggie Member

i haven't watched fist of the north star, i should check it out. Another good series i really loved anime and manga wise that they stopped making was High School of the dead.
  8. north star is epic, in the first season his brother was a villain but in season 2 turns out he was a hero in another land. my understanding is that HSOD season 2 is still in the works, the maker is concentrating on the manga but promises to come back to the aime.
  9. Froggie Froggie Member

i didn't even know the manga was still on going. i am going to have to look it up and re-read it. because it is a damn good zombie series. i like the characters as well, they work well as a team.
  10. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus