Background Image

Anime!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DARKWAR PALADIN, Oct 30, 2013.

1. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

One Piece 618 episodes :D
  2. Inquisitor Soviatus Soviatus Arkhona Vanguard

Oh oh! And I recommend Little Bear too. Little Bear was some serious anime.
  3. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Disciple feels like a cross between Tenjo Tenge and Tenchi Muyo. I've enjoyed it so far, only up to episode 16.

As for Slayers; yeah, it starts off sorta slow (especially the first season) but it picks up after a while. I saw the movies for it first and realised it wasn't going to be super-serious, so I could cut it some slack there. Plus I'm a fan of Rune Soldier, which is kinda similar.
  4. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

too bad that is nowhere to be found complete Rune Soldier manga in English which is a shame
  5. Froggie Froggie Member

i am a big fan of Fairy Tail, Bleach, GTO (great Teacher Onazuka) for anime, and i love the manga Kenichi mightiest disciple. My favorite though Manga is The Breaker and Breaker New Waves.

6. One Piece is in the same framework as Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, Dragonball and Inu Yasha... total franchise series.

HOWEVER the one thing it doesn't have in common with the others (with the exception of Naruto) is...

"After episode number X or series number X it becomes a victim of it's own popularity and material is written out the butt simply for the purpose of making money off the diehard fans. Which means episode after episode of poorly written badly laid out plot lacking filler garbage or recycled cliche plots."

As a franchise it has never had a bad episode or a terrible plot. The only bad thing about One Piece was the fact it suffered the injustice of the western 4Kids treatment.
    Opeth xDAx likes this.
  7. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

Funny mangas are Nozoki Ana, Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou, Nozo x Kimi, good Fantasy-
    Action mangas are Witch Hunter, Akame ga Kiru!, Feng Shen Ji, Ubel Blatt, Berserk, Dark Air, The Legend of Maian and Wolf Guy - Ookami no Monshou
    DreadForce83 and Psyctooth like this.
  8. Unknown OpethxDAx Subordinate

9. i think its up to 900 now, at least in the 800s tho im not sure.
    i have bleach watched till season 5 then took a break, been about a yr now,lol.
    i dont mind filler at all, im easy to plz, hmmmm well as long as it aint as bad as DB GT was, i wod pretend that was nvr made.
  10. Froggie Froggie Member

Yea Dragon Ball GT was horrible, it got so lame and goku just became so OP. i stopped watching it after the first few episodes. now Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z, those were amazing shows. Another Anime i enjoyed was Initial D and Dear Boys.