Background Image

Anime!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DARKWAR PALADIN, Oct 30, 2013.

1. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, hellsing ultimate, berserk, louie the rune soldier, desert punk, golden boy, the vision of escaflowne.... and many many more
    Blazebro likes this.
  2. Mirijas Mirijas Curator

Long time none seen, but the last once were ErgoProxy and Blood+
  3. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

Ergo Proxy is cool a little creepy to :D MONSTER MUSUME NO IRU NICHIJOU is manga but it is so cool
  4. Unknown OpethxDAx Subordinate

Fucking thank you.
  5. NikolaNesic87 Nikola Active Member

Now there are more fanservice anime i agree with that and also would like to have more unique stories and settings but again, anime is cool
  6. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

You are welcome.... In case you were not sarcastic, lol (not sure about the italic "thank you", it could indicate sarcasm.... There should be really a "Sarcasm" font)
  7. Heart Brighteyes Well-Known Member

Kotoura-san is what I have been watching. It is about a high school girl who can read minds.

[​IMG]

Saw that pica nd was like "Oh gawd, i can see my friends picking me up like that >,< " So then i watched it and she is so cute~
    Urian Velos likes this.
  8. totally dated urself dude wit golden boy! still gotta watch hellsing ultimate tho i did c the original.
    luved ergo, was hard to follow but if u cod its very satisfying.
    talk about fanfare, they need to go back and finish beserk while there at it they can also finish claymore, huge let downs.
    i dont care for slice of life series, i like action and dark drama.....also...i dont like to cry watchin anime.lol
  9. TRIGUN!!! i hear its awesome, i have it but have not of yet watched it, i torrent much faster than i watch,lol.