Background Image

Anime!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by DARKWAR PALADIN, Oct 30, 2013.

1. kk guyz, i think anime and nerds go together like cherrys and vomit,lol, so wat anime series r u watchin right now, i jus started one piece, i watched way back wen i was a kid but wanna re watch it especially since it been forever and there r way more brand esp i need to watch, gotta catch up u know. (plz no spoilers)
  2. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Only thing I am watching is the new Dragonball Z Abridged when it is released. Takes them a while to make it though =/

I have to admit though the first and second season of them were great. =D

Don't fuck with Mr Popo though. He will fuck everyone up with as little effort as possible. I would tell you what my training with Mr Popo was like but the first rule of Mr Popo's training is don't speak about Mr Popo's training ;)
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Anime + Nerd = Otaku....

I am a nerd / geek whatever but no super-hardcore Otaku. So beware of your terms :p

Anyway most anime's these days are too crappy and filled with fanservice what otherwise could make good animes and the plot is like soooo standard that you can guess the whole flow after just watching 1-3 episodes. Anime needs more unqiue settings again like Clannad & Clannad: After Story brought or simply amazing things like Sengoku Basara.
  4. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

A good anime is Black Bible.... ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

I hope no one actually takes me seriously there....
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Well I liked it but I wouldn't call it "Anime" ..... Boku no Pico.....
  6. i thought beserk was good, good animations and surprise twist at the end, too bad they nvr finished the animated series.
    BridgetFisher likes this.
  7. Domilyus Schlifer Prefectus

The manga is still ongoing but very slowly for berserker, its one of those mangas and shows that really is underestimated.

When pre orders come in.

[​IMG]
    Kerena, highs2lows and Urian Velos like this.
  8. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Last anime I watched was Kenichi: History's Mightiest Disciple.

Before that, I was rewatching the entirety of Slayers.
  9. i dont like mangas tho i do enjoy reading lol, i have disciple but have not of yet watched it, did u like it? i tried slayer for about 3 esp, idk, pretty slow, lost interest.
  10. Ah, the only 'anime' I ever feel like watching.
    Cupcakeunleashed and Uriel1339 like this.