Background Image

An Rp Guild, Now Recruiting: The Ultramarines 4th Company

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by PuPs_RK, Jul 3, 2014.

1. As a long time fan and the collector/player of the Ultramarines (based around 4th and 1st companies) i want to create this thread as a rallying point for the like minded brethren.

Perhaps in the future we can actually have a full company of ten squads, complete with our own command squad and etc. to bring the light of the Emperor across the EC world :)

A Roleplaying guild, but also a guild that is tactically effective and brutally efficient in battle. Discipline and skill. Lore knowledge is a great benefit to potential members.

We will have a rigid command structure based on the actual space marine battle company's order of battle and we will hold regular tactical drills at squad and company levels.

Discipline, fun, victory.

Shout out if you want the same... and...

Welcome to the company, brother. Courage and Honour!
  2. Skarboy Skarboy Well-Known Member

I understand this is the Roleplaying thread, but wouldn't this be more at home in the Recruitment Thread?

Courage and Honour, brother.
    PuPs_RK likes this.
  3. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Uhm this should move into 'Recruitment' Sub-Forum except you intend to RP here actually ^^

Also I may go here for my secondary Ultramarine - if you take secondary peeps. Would play really only itsy bitsy with my Ultramarine especially at start as Eldar is my primary, but funny enough I already have a 4th Ultramarine Char by the name Urian Velos (Name was made during a less creative phase of mine when I was 15-16 or so)

http://forum.eternalcrusade.com/threads/urian-velos-son-of-calth.344
  4. Thanks guys and sorry :) i am new around here. How do i move this thread? Just copy the text elsewhere and delete this one?
  5. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

Ask a Moderator ^^ They do that stuff.
  6. Leois Leois Subordinate

PuPs do you intend to roleplay in-game as well? ;) (Just asking, would be disappointing if it only was to be here on the forum.)
  7. Uriel1339 Uriel1339 Lord of Posts

I suppose that's the whole sense for a RP guild, lol.
  8. Leois Leois Subordinate

Yeah! ;) I have seen that roleplay guilds that would only RP on forums though. I thought to ask so I wouldn't slam my head on the desk.
  9. Bu'losh 'Eadcraka Bulosh Active Member

How to play as an Ultramarine when you're with other Ultramarines:

End every sentence with, "Honorable Battle-Brutha"

FIN
  10. Yes, you do.