Background Image

Ampire's My Characters Fluff

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by nealbulldozer, Mar 12, 2016.

1. Hello brothers I must ask you all a question. My character is an black legion/emperors children apothecary who loves to experiment. With that said would it be wrong to have my character create a new type of noise marine called ampire's? Basically they are noise marines with their armor merged with their flesh to the point that you can see veins on it, in addition to their are amplifiers all over the body of these marines that unleash a high pitch noise that causes near by enemies to suffer great;y and some explode. after exposing or bleeding a lot these marines have tentacles coming out of the skin of their armor and absorbing their blood sir their own pleasure in addition to storing in sacs in their body to empty later to experiment of to make them perfect.
  2. I like the idea. Definitely Emperors children ;) the flesh sounds like a strain of the obliterator virus however, and the tentacles would more likely be caused by warp mutation than genetic manipulation, otherwise with that amount of cell growth which would translate to cancer, your Marines would also be bulbous and have short life spans. Of course you could always say you made a serum to stop the growth, it's the warp after all.

As for the amps, noise Marines do have amps embedded in them, speakers and noise makers everywhere really :p
    nealbulldozer likes this.
  3. Whitefox550 Whitefox550 Well-Known Member

It is character fluff. Character fluff is good.
    [​IMG]
    nealbulldozer likes this.
  4. Thank you for your thoughts I intended to make more improvements as the story continues.
  5. Warsmith Warsmith_Dantioch Active Member

Sounds like a wet dream to me :confused:
  6. It going well so far! Can't wait to see the final product :p