Background Image

Ama Followup - August 1st, 2014

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IvanMulkeen, Aug 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ivan Mulkeen ScorpioSymbol Well-Known Member

If you didn't get your question answered today please re-post it below and we'll try to answer it for you ;)

We'll be closing this thread at the end of the day today, so please get your questions posted quickly :)

Just to save you some time:

I know everyone is super excited about what's coming in the future, but please limit your questions to things we've already announced or confirmed for launch ;)

If we haven't confirmed something in the game, at best you're going to get a "not at launch" reply, at worst... well, no reply at all and that makes everyone sad.

As soon as something changes about potential or unannounced features, we'll let you know - promise ;)

(Except you Valrak.)

PC is the only announced platform at this time.

No additional races are announced for launch.

No new news about Terminators or Dreadnoughts.

- Sym!
    Gottar_Krakdskull likes this.
  2. Are there will be some passive abilities? Example: I prayed Khorne, for which he may give me your blessing, for example, increases melee damage?

And off cource, when introduce orc-nob? :D
  3. KleVeR KleVeR Scribe

Are there going to be any unique characters from tabletop game?
  4. [QUESTION] Will there be any classes that benefit from vehicle use, i.e. a member of the ravenwing and such and can you possibly give a line up on vehicles you want included
  5. Hi! What are the plans on implementing stealth/(partial) invisibility into the game, if you'll be implementing Scout Space Marines (as a class or as armor), and if you will, what would be the thinking behind it. Thank you for such great job!
  6. When the continents get fully captured or dominated by a race, when the continent resets, is it mainly controlled by Tyranids or the playable races like certain areas for each race?
  7. Windygames here again thanks for answering one of my questions again really glad to hear we will be seeing the firing range before 2015.

Got a question from someone in chat that I would like answered as well.

Will we be seeing any sort of scout marine class? maybe one focused on stealth sabotaging enemy fortresses before the main force reaches it?

And will every faction have some sort of stealth class available?
  8. KleVeR KleVeR Scribe

Will there be a way to change the armament of vehicles in the game?

Are there any details on the lore part?
  9. Rabilon Karukuz Subordinate

What are your plans on terminators ? How will they be different from bullet-sponges ? Will they ignore small weapons fire ?
    What are the plans for wraithguard ? Would they be able to hold their ground in close combat or would they be ranged mostly as in dow2.
    We had threads on this several times but no official answer.
  10. Pancake Rho Recruit

Will there be LARGE room of graphics optimization cause i have a bad computer and on many games its ery un optimized and i cant play it cause i have so low fps
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.