Background Image

Am I the only one?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by C3nobit3, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Cenobite C3nobit3 Subordinate

Last 5-6 matches around mid way through the game stops working. Is this just more or is this another "common" problem?
  2. Shiani Brujah Preacher

It seems to be related to server loads, because it happens every time there is a big influx of new players. I'm quite sure the actual servers can handle it, so it must be something to do with the way Eternal Crusade itself actually handles the increased load.

The best we can do is keep trying to play and give Behaviour the data they need to work out a solution.
    Chuffster likes this.
  3. Cenobite C3nobit3 Subordinate

I figured as much, and I totally agree with your last statement 100%.
    Chuffster and Brujah like this.
  4. Valaron Valaron Arkhona Vanguard

Havent suffered anything of that kind in the past few days. So its not common probably :) Game stops working I imagine its crash to desktop? If you mean servers, than of course they had troubles during weekend, but today 7 games in a row without disconnect or error.
  5. BIg Time EBola Houngar Active Member

I have a nice rig and this still happens, the servers are not always up to par and will shit during peak hours sometimes. My suggestion is avoid fortress as smaller maps seem to counteract it some.
    Chuffster likes this.
  6. Chuffy Chuffster Deacon

Yeah it's good advice.

If you don't mind crashing out now and then to help the developers with crash data, don't avoid fortresses. But I totally understand if players just want to get the hours in. Being a crash test dummy is a thankless task when all you want to do is play the game.