Background Image

Alts throwing matches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trooper909, May 18, 2017.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

I'll be honest if I went about reporting every single one of these idiots I would have no time to play the game.

Can I just gather screensshots and names and report in bulk in one report?
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  2. Teef you can submit a number of screenshots in the same report so feel free to do that when you report these players.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

4. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Of course.
  5. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Perception certainly is reality. Thank you for your brutal take on this.
  6. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

:EldarWarlock:
  7. I totally agree with you that behavior's actions over the past few years have spoken louder then any of the written or talked about press releases, interviews, or official updates. My own opinion is that there isn't a way to win the trust back because what the players want from this game is in direct opposition to what behavior's own actions have indicated it wants from the game. Players consistently ask for more, more maps, weapons, animations, customization, even more people to work on the game. Behavior has consistently pushed in the opposite direction, smaller scope of the game, less options, smaller dev team, out sourced artwork, and a solid commitment to use and reuse game assets without creating anything truly awesome or new. In other words, players want the company to commit more capital and time to the games development and behavior is more interested in putting its money into expanding its offices then putting more money into Eternal crusade. Except there won't be a reason to expand its offices if it keeps shitting on its customers with bad games.
  8. Trashed Recruit

two more days left and the sabotage games are real. very annoying to actually give them people to play against and then have a number of Alt characters throwing the game, stopping caps, destroying vehicles and just standing around. trying to have fun with this game but this just makes me want to stop until the stupid campaign is over... :mad: so so annoyed
  9. Utherix Utherix Firebrand

I've seen the reverse. Saw a dude playing Eldar vs. LSM. Eldar on attack. He kept taking transports and AFKing in the driver seat on the edge of the map. Didn't realize what he was doing until just now.

This campaign is really driving people to extremes, it seems.
    Trashed likes this.
  10. Trashed Recruit

sad days for the community indeed