Background Image

Alts throwing matches

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Trooper909, May 18, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

1. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

The game is almost unplayable.LSM wait times are so long its pointless and every other faction is flooded with these lvl1 cheaters.I've lost count of the amount times I go to cap a point and I get Dbashed or naded by a lvl1 LSM in disguise.Not to mention afk'ing,driving transports off cliffs ,randomly being Dbashed while in combat from "team mates" and all manner of other crap.

Just what the hell guys?This is a game and you spoiling the enjoyment of everybody for some fake currency.

Have some honour win fairly.
  2. Seranov Seranov Confessor

I mean, most of the games I played last night were losses due to people derping around and not doing what they should have been, but that's most losses I've had in the game since I bought it in December. Is it necessarily people throwing games or newbies being not good at the game? It's hard to tell.

I have definitely seen people claiming they are losing on purpose, but I can't imagine there's a significant number of people doing it.
  3. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Getting Dbashed while capping a point? Always a lvl1 with no cosmetics no unlocks with a stupid name like Orkop etc? c'mon dude.
    ArchKnightHough likes this.
  4. Rakshasa Rakshasa Recruit

Had a guy from my team grenade and knife attack my Quad cannon for about 5 mins on the Fort Harkness map last night. Although it didn't really do any damage, it was annoying. I voted to kick him and, we won anyway.

I wonder if anyone has seen an increase in people leaving games immediately after the match starts? People could be using dummy accounts to deflate the LSM queue times then bail. As far as I know there isn't a system in place to prevent this.
    Sumshine likes this.
  5. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Orks and Eldar have been 5 men down nearly every match I've played during the LSM campaign with people dropping in and out but its hard to tell if its on purpose or if its because Orks just got nerfed and none is really playing them anymore,or if its just people who don't fancy getting stomped in a one sided match.
  6. Nathan Richardsson Oveur Senior Producer

Report harassment.

They'll get a ban if proven, as well as any accounts traceable to the alt account.
    Ecaja, Ashgarm, Freebs and 10 others like this.
  7. No_1 No_1 Well-Known Member

Where we can report harrrashment for LSM having double requirements as the other races for campaign completion? This is harrasment too i guess. Its your fault if people are being forced to have some fun if they cant find a single match.

And now you want to kick them for destroying vehicles 2 matches... when we have our rhinos and vindicator bugged for months caause bugs? You should ban your devs then.
  8. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Not everybody is recording every game they play or ever,How would one go about proving it?
  9. XavierLight XavierLight Well-Known Member

Desperate people do desperate things.
    LOBOTRONUS and Cegorach like this.
  10. Teef Trooper909 Recruit

Oh right my mistake that makes it ok then.