Background Image

All New Orkz must know this strategy !!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by slightlymad79, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Oi READ DISS TANK SMASHAZ
  2. Razmirth Sneaky-krumpin Subordinate

I think this is a good topic to keep alive. Vechicle denial can turn a game where you would have been owned into a pretty fair slug out. I've played vs guilds doing this tactic and it really evened out the Match. It's cause most guilds have experienced players, and experienced players will have 8 guys in a transport going point to point. Deny the vehicle spam and you force them to spawn on foot. Then they have to slog it everywhere and are at risk of death in open, and inevitably get separated from others.
  3. RageScreama RageScreama Well-Known Member

Orks have the hardest time denying vehicles atm. Requires to many players to make it work due to how slow our short ranged AV is.
  4. Amadeus Rackham New Member

I wanted to try this with a tank. 2 AV boys for popping the transport and a Dok runnin' overwatch with the tanks main turret. Losing the resupply/respawn would be a pain but it would free up a trukk for the capture squads
  5. Yeah problem is without resupply for melta bundle your screwed , simply make a C squad with 2 rokkit giys in and take a truck , this is mainly for defense maps , if your attacking use the trucks for assaulting
  6. i Find Klaw is adequate for taking out truckks less faff than running back and forth getting melta bundles. plus you can squish any gits daft enough to pop out the rhino
  7. the stikky stikkbomb bundle is best for handling vehicles fast, get in a trukk with another boy, ram a rhino, stikk two stikkies, reload, throw again, done, it takes 4 stuck to the rear to kill a rhino outright, if you have two boys stikking and 1 driving that makes it an insta-kill, ive gone on rampages where ive killed 4-5 vehicles in a row doing that. and for a bonus, you can actually throw stikkbombs, so you arent as stuck agaist infantry as you are against a melta bomm.
  8. Free gitz read page won or elze