Background Image

All New Orkz must know this strategy !!

Discussion in 'Orks' started by slightlymad79, Nov 26, 2016.

1. That's good to know thanks for the input , I agree the big bundle cannot be tossed into a flag room , unless its against a vehicle its not great , ill try your idea if its less LP then double bonus
  2. Fissiccisst Fissiccisst Active Member

at 200 LP, the double sticky bomb will cost you, but imo its totally worth it. If all Shootas and Sluggas brought double stickies everywhere, vehicles would die so fast. Heck, just two orks working together can gib any vehicle instantly(4 stickies or 2 supa). Of course Supa Stikks do the same vehicle damage for less LP (only 120), but the anti-infantry applications of the stickies are quite nice as well, even if its just to flush someone out from behind cover
  3. I did go to try this but unfortunately I'm running the "dead shiny rocket launcher" , that combined with armour and super sticky bomb bundle leaves no other option for the double stick bombs due to lp cost , I have stamina trinkits just to make up the LP
  4. Valnak Valnak Nickname Change

To be fair you don't really need to use stiky bombs on vehicles if you have a rokkit. Just nice because they are faster to deploy than rokkit.
  5. Warboss Sickytoof Karond Steam Early Access

I checked it out myself

artan-gobe and bossjesse like this.
  6. yup, seems about equal damage, 2 stikks +3 rokkets or 1 ssb +3 rokkets both kill a vehicle, only thing is ssb's can damage gates (very circumstantial use) while 2 sikks can help clear rooms.
  7. Warboss Sickytoof Karond Steam Early Access

Indeed. 2 stikks can also be used at range, or even against a moving vehicle easier. However, it can also sometimes bounce off a vehicle towards the ork that threw it!
  8. Fissiccisst Fissiccisst Active Member

It depends on where the grenade lands too. Supa I think do full even from the side. But if you hit rear armor they do the same damage.
  9. Fissiccisst Fissiccisst Active Member

I'd say grenades are worth more than an armor upgrade. Armor only increases TTK with guns by 1second at best. Against melee the armor does nothing at all.

That's just my feelings on it though.