Background Image

All game being stomped

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

More than 10 games being stomped by Eldar and some abusers clan.

This is so bad that most players left.

I'm sad a night and not even a bit of fun in a game i paid, and enjoy when it's not ruled by bullies.

Some games with normal people are so fun i still comeback trying to have 1 of those.

But when i face the known guild its just a shit game with nothing t offer to casual players.

Again my salt because i cant change and i cant have fun, but i like the game graphics and to play vs normal people.

I would pay to have a button not to play vs some people.Im off for tonight maybe tomorrow at leat 1 game will be ok.

Rui m.
    LOBOTRONUS and Theodotos like this.
  2. Warlord Theodotos Recruit

3. If guilds could only ever group against guilds they'd never get any matches.

Also this is being discussed over here
  4. Yeah, guild matches go one of two ways:
    Awful and no fun for either side
    Fun for both sides (mainly when it's no more than 5, who are not doing AV)
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Fight back!
    With the exception of Blop, guilds are not extraordinarily good. Their players usually range between average to good, but not exceptional.
    Beating a guild is hard. Beating a guild spearheaded by a top player is very hard, but it is certainly not impossible.
    Voice-communication means nothing in EC, guild-tactics mostly come down to 'lets all go to this point'.
    There are about half a dozen guilds that actually play to win. You probably won't beat those with an average LSM-team at your side, but you can give them a good fight, they'll appreciate it and you'll have more fun.

A blowout takes two teams. You can not carry every match, a lot of times your side is just too stupid, but you can almost always make sure you at least get an interesting game with a real chance at winning.
    Never give up, every match can be turned around.

For most games, there are four, major factors to victory:
    -A single or a few, really good player who shoot everyone in the head on sight.
    -Coordination and speed, quick redeploying and running together.
    -Morale, not giving up or performing worse after a minor loss.
    -AV and counter-AV. Its never your team's fault for not running AV if you also did not do it.

On the note of Eldar: Haywire have been getting a lot more popular lately, especially with Myst, but also normal teams. They are our only, true OP asset.
    On a map like Medusa, if I decide to run Haywire, I know we will win the match.
    There is one counter tho, which is sniping the Hawk out of the sky ASAP. You only need to register two Bolt-hits.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

right now eldars

win 10 battle in 1: 20 mins
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  7. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

it's mean '' More than 10 games being stomped'' if u play with lsm
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  8. Mekitoiss URIELFUKKENVENTRISS Well-Known Member

hqdefault.jpg
    ruititadiogo likes this.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Unless we get mmr and a lot more player , trash players will face good ones and cry
  10. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Trash players buy the game and keep the game for good players.

But people that call someone "trash" should be banned, because of you, we have no populations left.

If i was dev you would never play again this game, or kill any random player that bought the game just for the fun.

In a good game, the random and not professional players can have fun also, because if not then you do a game for a few good professional YouTubers and that is it.

I don't mind if you and the like of you pay a good amount to BEhaviour so I can play and get new items and stuff.
    But no all you do is making more people leave and killing a game i love i payd and i want to keep playing

So until the day you pay some millions fo BEhaviour, don't call other players that support this game "trash".

About eldar and some guild that i can't move the map more than 5 seconds before i die with 3 hits in the head, me and all others, i don't understand wy people that were playing with me yesterday good player that normally have a good kill count was stomped also and don't say anything? And i mean people from guilds with some name in EC.

I could have changed to eldar also and helped kill the game, instead, i played marines and went to the EC forum trying to help to get a better game for me an all of us.

Maybe im "trash", maybe not but till i give up on this game and stop playing im important like all that still play.

And i believe that 3 nights like yesterday and only guilds will play this game.

And this is only for the one that really likes EC.

HElp me get this better please if devs do not code let's all make arrangements so we dot kill the fun for others.
    Stop doing premades divide guild don't abuse the game don use scripts ctc, i believe if we all decide not to use any advantage this even be fun for all of us.

Rui M.

Quote: "Kill the hackers with poison and acid."
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.