Background Image

All furries join chaos

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Captain-Bonecold, Sep 7, 2017.

1. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

So I can go to the Craftworld...

Just get me away from the Furries...
  2. Caentyr Caentyr Subordinate

Oh sure bring a night lord home. Jain Zar is going to be on board with that one.
  3. Ascendant Azathoth Well-Known Member

The link was bout the Yu'Vath.

Chaos Xenos.

So....
  4. I would not reach that conclusion. In fact I'd say losses would increase substantially.

Quantity =/= Quality

Ask LSM
  5. Necromancer Rivindesh Subordinate

I guess we are getting a influx of Beastmen, just don't leave any droppings at my altar.
  6. Then they will serve me. I'll take the furries. And run a long and bloody campaign with them. For chaos!
  7. I'm going to enjoy eating your soul eldar.
  8. -hands him my jaw- Nurgle want this in the craft world. Let it spread Nurgle blessing brother!
  9. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Better than bringing a bunch of Furries...

So these Xenos fight with the Forces of Chaos and Chaos Marines and are sanctioned to fight along side them by the Primarchs or Abaddon?

Or from the bit I kinda read these were Xenos before Chaos Marines were a thing and if you asked I don't know Word Bearers to side with Xenos they'd probably end up shooting and sacrificing you too.

Chaos Marines don't like Xenos. They're just as intolerant of them as when it was the Great Crusade....

Long being subjective as you'll probably all die against a small force of Inquisitors within a few hours as you'll be talking about Fursonas and shit, but I guess you're actually helping reduce the Furries, I should approve.

See this Segmentum, Segmentum Solar, start there, easy pickings.

Get your God ridden arse away from me before I skin you and leave you for the crows to pick at.
  10. You won't take Nurgle blessing? That is treason. That Jaw an Artifact of Chaos. Made to open a rift in the craft world and bring Chaos space marines reinforcement. And poison the craft world with chaos energy.

I have loads of Carapace Armor and Flak armors. I looted a lot.