Background Image

Aiming Is Kind Of A Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Barely even appears in regular games from the proper positions on each map or not. Doesn't change the fact that it happens. And plus I see that so often. I recall it happens to me when the thread has been created. So it's newly happened. Just because it doesn't happen to you so often doesn't change the fact that it can happen to someone else so often. Suck it up? wut
    Data8671 likes this.
  2. Because you're a very good player who knows this game better than anyone else. Your experience of the game is not that of a regular player who does not stomp random players to the warp and back.
    Not everyone enjoys that hyper competitive win at all costs style of playing
  3. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

"knowing how to aim" in a game about aiming and shooting isnt "hyper competetive" its basic game functions

the solution is to either practice so you can do it better or realize you're hot garbage and accept your mediocracy and not try to dumb everything down to your level

perhaps there are other games you'd prefer to play that fit your level of skill?
    Cyborg_Dragon likes this.
  4. *Rolls eyes* not aiming, the play style as a whole
  5. line of fire seems a bit skewed because of the over the shoulder angle clashing with the actual gun angle.

It's correct, when our cursor snaps to a wall it's because our actual line of fire can't shoot through that wall from the angle of the gun.

Case closed.
    Deathwish likes this.
  6. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

Also lets throw some Eldar OP in there for good measure.
    Deathwish likes this.

7. If you can do this;

[​IMG]

Your gold.

Unless your from the past then your screwed.
  8. Eldar OP.

Somebody had to say it.
    Deathwish likes this.
  9. Eldar OP pls nerf! nice aimbot hacks (insert good player here)! This team is retarded!
    Now I'm ready to go pug as LSM