Background Image

Aiming Is Kind Of A Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Cant do either of these? heal.
  2. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Are you a joke? Did I say that I can't aim? I can. But aiming system makes it worst. Try to understand something at least before post.
  4. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

i rest my case
    Atsidas likes this.
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Yeah. Cut it off the sentence and put it here and pretend like win the argument! What a troll. Yeah I miss a lot that's how I did 40 kills. LOL

Here is the full sentence.
    "I don't even know how many times I missed the target while aiming because of it's changing when enemy is behind an object!"

Nobody can shoot without missing while crosshair bounces! Now begone.
  6. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

senseless whining because you can't take 5 minutes out of your day to test mechanics in the garrison

interesting
    Atsidas likes this.
  7. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Senseless whining? Test mechanics in the Garrison? Why would I test mechanics in the Garrison while I am playing the game whole day? When someone is complaining about something it's so nice some brainless comes and say "Go ploy on Gorroson!" Yeah, testing mechanics in the Garrison will help to aiming without missing while bouncing. Genius!
  8. Almost as stupid as git gud
    volimnir0 likes this.
  9. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Right. These trolls giving me a cringe crisis.
  10. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

The fuck even is this thread anymore. The crosshair issue barely even appears in regular games from the proper positions on each map lol. I can't recall the last time it's happened to me. Suck it up.
    Zarbustibal and Atsidas like this.