Background Image

Aiming Is Kind Of A Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Probably.
    *VPN activated.*
    What you meant by this? People are talking randomly without even know what they are talking about?
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

no its just that the pics arent broken , its a problem on your side
  3. Lord Ravagerx Deadknight Well-Known Member

sorry power interruption

what i mean

1.how the game is run smoothly

2. shooting and hiding
    3. i think there is a delay, that why even if you use scope you will miss ( i think eldars are not affected)
    4. even the chain gun melee is good
  4. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Geez. Are you kidding? I said already probably. Don't talk over it.

You meant them by what? Our discussing was over I thought.
  5. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

This thread....

All I have to add to this is that OP's positioning sucks. Why would you even try to hit someone in elevated cover? You should have this problem possibly when using vehicles, otherwise just move in a way where you can aim without interruption.
  6. Hunter Tarrus TARINunit9 Well-Known Member

OK assuming you're still here after four pages, let's clarify how Eternal Crusade works:

In most games, the crosshair is you telling the game where you want to shoot. Eternal Crusade changes things up, and the crosshair is instead the game telling you where the bullet will land. If your crosshair "snaps" to a wall, that's the game warning you "HE'S BEHIND COVER, IF YOU SHOOT YOUR BULLET WILL JUST BOUNCE HARMLESSLY OFF THE WALL"

Is it disconcerting? Yes, for a lot of people

Also, in regards to one of your posts, this game does use hitscan to calculate bullet trajectories
  7. Entirety of Carmine and a lot of pro mine
    Deathwish likes this.
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Because I can. lol

Is it kind of a joke? Bullet will hit to the wall if you are aiming at the wall and you can clearly see it by looking at where your crosshair is aiming at. The crosshair just moves way left which shouldn't be like that. Like I'm moving my crosshair a bit left but it went too left. Crosshair doesn't follow the gun's barrel as it seems. It is not okay system. Also there was a dead body and when I was aiming to body and the ground it was bouncing at the dead body too. There was no cover so what was the point of that behaviour?
  9. Lady Rheeva Steam Early Access

Swoooooshhh
  10. ARCH-TRAITOR BEANADDON BIG-DONGUS Steam Early Access

what point of thread

can't aim play melee

can't melee git gud

¯\_(ツ)_/¯