Background Image

Aiming Is Kind Of A Joke

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

OP? I still get fun by being a shooter. More than a melee these days. But it screwes up the fun!
  2. Shoota Boy's Big Shoota is awesome, with the suppression it's like having a mini Heavy Bolter with the agility of a Tactical type class
  3. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Meh. Didn't like it. It starts to shoot way later!

Also as you can see gun's barrel see the box from his side. But when I'm shooting it was shooting to the box instead of shooting to the right side. And by the barrel's place I should see the very right not the box at the left.

Attached Files:

4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Not if you Aim before you pull the trigger
    than it doesn't shoot later
  5. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Don't talk like you are talking to a Rank 1 noob. I know that. And you can't move around aiming all the day. lol. I was talking about when you don't aiming. So it shots way later.
  6. That’s a really good point, I always forget about perspective.
  7. Donrocco Donrocco Recruit

I agree with Volimnir…. when the crosshairs jerk is VERY aggravating. and if the shot doent line up that's fine, then let us miss but don't jerk the jerk the cross hair around … VERY VERY Very agrivating !
    Fiesty_Won likes this.
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

I don't know what you are talking about. But yeah crosshair being constantly changing cause missing targets. And you can't aiming at the certaint point like middle of between crosshair and it's point.
  9. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

It used to be that way (at least I am pretty sure it was). people got angry that the shots didnt hit where they were aiming, so it got changed to the way it is now.

It is pretty clear. Cross hair aligned with dot? you will hit. Cross hair NOT aligned with dot? you miss
  10. Fiesty_Won Fiesty_Won First Blood!

Yeah, i never understood why this was the right path. It becomes very annoying when you are trying to pre-line up a shot and then the aim crosshair bounces around all over.....players can tell they didnt aim right by where the shot impacts and can adjust accordingly, this system doesn't allow players to make that kind of fine adjustment. Overall the result is that working cover is a pain in the ass and often puts you at a disadvantage.

Also, switching shoulders on the fly when? I saw awhile ago some guy posted a video where his character did switch, i'm guessing this was a bug or a hack......but reverse engineer and implement?