Background Image

Aiming Camera Position

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Im_a_Turtle, Oct 4, 2016.

1. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

This is the most ideal position, over the shoulder.
    [​IMG]

This is not the most ideal position, mostly to the right of the right arm and the gun.
    [​IMG]

May you please place the camera closer and over the shoulder of the character model instead of the right of the character model when aiming. It's making it a living hell to aim in certain rooms and stairs. Especially for the orks because they're so wide and short. We need more situational awareness and less vanity camera.

A little more flexibility when using sticky cover would be nice too. When using sticky cover, the player's camera should be directly over the player model's shoulder so we're capable of seeing directly where the gun is aiming. Not to the right of the player model because the wall/pillars to the right will block the view.

PS. Give orks blind fire please.

PPS. Can run Space Marine at 60+ FPS at maximum graphics = Still beautiful
    Eternal Crusade at minimum for 20-30 FPS...
    Atsidas, Dolf, Miradin and 3 others like this.
  2. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

Anyone think otherwise?
  3. Miradin Miradin Subordinate

Camera was good in EA , now its terrible :(
    [​IMG]
  4. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

Camera position still hasn't changed for anyone, especially the orks.
  5. Atsidas Atsidas First Blood!

(nice necro)

i played Space Marine the other night actually with some friends and the camera felt way better
  6. 'EadThwacka Im_a_Turtle Arkhona Vanguard

I wouldn't necro if it wasn't so important :c and the fact this subject wasn't even touched for almost 6 months now...
    Atsidas likes this.
  7. Dolf Dolf Preacher

Even worse problem is, when you can't shoot someone because the camera is static on your right side and he can shoot your because his camera has angle. This happens to me almost every game.
  8. Mkoll Oan-Mkoll Steam Early Access

not super fond of the way the cam works, to far to the sides and you cnat switch sides link in the division. this game was 99% perfect with the camera devs should really look into that
    Dolf likes this.