Background Image

Adventures of a Khornate Berserker

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by Khornatian, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

@Deathwish - tagging you since you were curious about the chainaxe
    @Thraxus - this might interest you

UPDATE 1 FULL TEAM OF KHORNATE BERSERKERS (ALL CAPS FOR ALL RAGE):

Just wanna show that melee is still fun and viable, even with (or maybe even because of) Mark of Khorne. This is my build:

[​IMG]

As I haven't played all too many games lately and am still pretty new to recording stuff, I don't have all that much footage yet. Add to that, the flood of F2P has been muddling the experience quite a bit and I am not all that big on uploading what amounts to a series of stomps. I might update this later, we will see.
  2. Prot Protilious Recruit

Great post. I'm trying to get a hang of ground assault as well. I have been running around with a plasma pistol and axe, and I see you've gone minimalist with your build... no trinkets, etc. Saving your points up for the health boost. Does your axe have health siphon or something special or is it a common axe?
  3. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

It is the Manslayer, Mark of Khorne exclusive chainaxe, to be found in the 30k boxes. It has all the stats of a normal chainaxe, with the added bonus of 40% lifesteal. This combined with the lifesteal provided by the Mark of Khorne grants you a total of 85% lifesteal.
  4. Prot Protilious Recruit

Ah nice. So that's what makes increasing your health stats a priority (assuming it's a heal percentage based on total health value?)

Thanks.
  5. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

It's a heal based on the damage you deal, focused mostly on melee, though the MoK also grants 15% of general lifestal which applies to any sort of damage you deal. You might have noticed that my light attacks healed me for considerably less than my heavy attacks. Countering enemy d-bashes is a major boon to quickly recover great amounts of health and keep going.
    Protilious likes this.
  6. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Khornatian likes this.
  7. Khornatian Khornatian Steam Early Access

Pretty nice, must have been quite the adrenaline rush when your veteran in video 2 was at low health and stunned in point B right as the tactical came at him with a knife!
  8. The Entombed Thraxus First Blood!

@Khornatian There is still hope, great stuff.

I was using Khorne a lot in 1.3 and getting some good results with the fist.

I just re-discovered the chain axe last night actually using it both unbound to any deity and Khorne (dont have the Manslayer yet) and have been getting some good results too just by stacking as much dps and health as possible.

Till something is done about Melee in general for my own personal sanity, ironically Khorne will be my way of life.
    Khornatian likes this.
  9. Deathwish Deathwish Subordinate

Waaaaa??? Y U No haz Manslayer?
  10. The Entombed Thraxus First Blood!

I have everything from 500, 1k and 12k boxes and have only just started working on the 30k box.

Looking forward to NCS and Manslayer (the only 2 weapons worth having aside from Scorpion poison chain sword)