Background Image

Actual Eldar Footage ?

Discussion in 'Eldar' started by Aleris, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Melenar Mel Subordinate

Melenar
    Glad to hear that you guys are hard at work[​IMG] in the new year, just wondering if there will be any release of pictures for character skins and armour. Or if we will just have to wait for more game footage to drool over?​
    Jan 26, 2014 Edit Delete Report
    Comment
    1. [​IMG]
      Miguel Caron
      They will be tons more. The team is setuping the pipeline so we can share with you quick and easy update on the game prod.... including all you have mentionned.​
      Feb 13, 2014
  2. Aleris Aleris Menial

Well, that is very general info there, not only in terms of information itself, but also the time period (in this year).

Double post btw.
  3. there are no double posts on fenris forum
    Jorimel and Daneel like this.
  4. Aleris Aleris Menial

Lol, excellent one ! ^^
    As for your work, it's efficiency is worthy of your avatar.
  5. DjemoSRB Djemo-SRB Preacher

Just hopping in to add this since i had worries over Chaoses 4th class and when it will be unvelied.
    Brent told me that all the basic class rosters will be something we will definitely see before the founders program.
    In his words:
    "We can't really construct the program without them."
  6. Aleris Aleris Menial

You're the man Djemo, thanks for the info, it does give me a bit more calm. ^^
  7. Jolpo Jolpo Well-Known Member

Even a glimpse of announced classes would be neat. Even concept art!
    Aleris likes this.
  8. Carmine Exzelenz Cipher

Considering that none of the factions has a final classes list announced, and how Eldar are a bit of a special case in that matter (as always), I would be happy for anything, unless it ruins something among my expectations of the game. :)
  9. I would love the next alpha gameplay video to be of eldar and orks.
  10. Aleris Aleris Menial

Wouldn't we all. ^^

Still, I don't expect that soon, they don't have a finished model even, not to talk about the need to animate them.