Background Image

Abusers still playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

Ya... I know, most of LSM play as this guys.
    >LSM.

Gosh... How much i miss old PF with SA.
    Krayt and Arafael like this.
  2. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

1) It is SA, not FA. Before nerf was pretty good, if you know how to use it. Now it's worthless.
    2) Just another player which don't know basics melee moves... It's Not fast or heavy attack, its OTHER attack: Sprint+fast attack. It break bash animation and most of players instantly lose any sense of brawl and do shit wich mean... easy kill.
    3) Most of my foe say dat, so...
    4) My builds even not a secret. Just turn on any of my stream and catch the moment, when i take my main loadout.
    5) MoK for 150Lp?
    Krayt likes this.
  3. Mauf DrMauf Subordinate

Remember you're talking to Ruititadiogo. For him, the terms "to not understand" and "to abuse" are synonymous.
    Atsidas, ruititadiogo and Krayt like this.
  4. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Dude you really don't know how many abuses you have in Rolex do YOU? Macro Sit roll and run like all the abusers do.

And you are not right. you can have many ways to work the code just make it in the server connection 3 keys in a row disconnect. even the dam firewall can do that shut you no shit.

And yes I do believe all is abuses or hacks... because is not a normal game. That we all players know about, so fuk your abuser elites and start playing the game fare loosers.

RN
  5. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Dude you do the dbash abuse when you have the fist in the left, and yes is too fast and you are too tanky for that build so have fun.
  6. Krayt Krayt Preacher

RN crying about fictional abuses will never get old
    Atsidas, Arafael and ruititadiogo like this.
  7. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

MucisSTOPS.jpeg
    Atsidas likes this.
  8. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Lol you are so shit..... you never helped get the game better you are shit hepping abusers...go on you will win some day :)
    Shit to the shit god

RN
  9. You're implying you helped the game?
    Atsidas and Krayt like this.
  10. Krayt Krayt Preacher

rofl i never helped the game and i abuse ... sure , you dont know shit about me kiddo
    Atsidas, DrMauf and Arafael like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.