Background Image

Abusers still playing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruititadiogo, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Shit for the Abuse gods!

Some dudes just see this fare.

Ans yes Krayt, hiding the truth is not helping. Never forget you called me so many names when i said people were abusing rRollex, till finally got banned offense SO YOU ARE A SHIT PERSSON you are Nathen 2/1

Fuking hackers die with a power sword in you sit roll run

RN
  2. Krayt Krayt Preacher

calling people out with no proof , 200 IQ strats
    Atsidas and Arafael like this.
  3. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

1) Rly? Just a red armor and MoK.
    2) I already am.
    Arafael likes this.
  4. Kjall Kjall Active Member

Man your IQ must be in the fucking negatives if you think people will actually macro a very simple sequence of 3 button presses.
    Krayt, Arafael and Atsidas like this.
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

How else will I get reliable testing for the time windows done.
    hmmmmm.jpg

Manual button mashing isn't exactly accurate to a 1000th of a second.

Now I've only ever used this in the garrison ..but you aint telling me that in a community that isn't above calling people N****** and other racist things in chat that someone isn't also above using something like this in the actual matches.

Or at least tried to... cuz it aint as ez as it sounds to "just macro" it.

Getting those timings in a macro to actually work is actually harder than just pressing the buttons tbh.
    Macro's are to quick.. you need to slow the timings down else half the sequence does not register.
    But you also can't be to slow else the animations won't get canceled.
    And some commands can and some cannot overlap with ups and downs.

This macro when used (correctly) will basically cut out not one but two animation sets from the sequence.

you go:
    Run-crouch-roll-run
    instead of:
    Run-Crouch-slide-roll-standup-run.

The time windows are quite fickle. hold space to long .. does not work ,release space to soon..does not work... release C to soon .. does not work. press Shift 10 microseconds early ... doesn't work
    Press shift to late and you enter stand up animation instead of run animation

simply inputting button presses without timings .. does not work..
    putting all timings at 0.025 S ..doesn not work.
    Certain up and down timings need to be timed to certain ingame animations to work correctly.

Which might be the only thing stopping most average dishonorable people from actually getting a macro to work.

So be happy with that ....I guess.

Persistent people however...

Seems that the best way to probbly stop it is to just prevent the server from accepting certain commands after you pressed C and space for a short time window.. which will prevent the sequence from canceling animations.
    ruititadiogo and LOBOTRONUS like this.
  6. dx144 dx144 Well-Known Member

Fist attacks are too fast?

You'd need to plan five seconds ahead of a fast attack if they slow it down again.

Your only real hope with a fist in melee at the moment is dash attacks and clanging since the fist can take a bit of punishment.

Then again I'm pretty shit in melee but feel I'm getting better.

But that moment when you see a heavy attack coming in as you're going to kick them...
    [​IMG]
  7. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

The words "Fist" and "too fast" in the same sentence together, classic. Maybe if the sentence was "the Fist is so slow, janky and inconsistent it means that inevitable death is brought on far too fast"
    Data8671 likes this.
  8. speed of fast/slow attacks of fist a meehhh, but fine.

just remove this 50 / 50 opportunity to strike through any attack of powerfister.
    Thraxus likes this.
  9. TGM Jencent Arch-Cardinal

You mean... bring back a clinch to the fist?!

MHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
    106260.jpg
    Arafael likes this.
  10. Popoolo ruititadiogo Steam Early Access

Played at 19.40 Portugal time just see that game and how many hackers and shit abusers were there, just go and see DEV everyone was complaining except the ones we know that use BRO, ELWP, CLWP, III -IIIIIII ect ect-- For real how can BE let this abuses go on for so long? I know the game is free now but all that people o paid for it deserve some kind of protection from this hackers.
    This game was better when only 40 people were playing the hackers were not here.
    I don't know what to do more guess is give up time.
    Fuk you all abusers and hackers for destroying my fun.

RN
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.