Background Image

About Referral Code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by volimnir0, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Wow. First I misunderstood like you get something if you design a weapon and was gonna ask "The weapon design should match with lore, right?" Nevermind. What kind of item you will get from "Reward Item Family"? Wow for 2500 people you get Free Rogue Trader. I think they should put there Xenos Pack for some of the recruitments too!
  2. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

The Founders still waiting for anything from recruitment program , It was be nice if at least bE developers just try create for them let's see the first item Arch-Deacon Reward but hey ! Its better creates exclusive items for friends then for people who ( Sacrifice their time and money to recruit some new people to the EC ) actually do something for the game ! Ehhhh........ I just lack of words !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Krayt Krayt Preacher

Damn still salty about the tournament ?
  4. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Hey, I was there and Jordan had the idea about the tournament when we were duelling and talking (about our guild's Champion Tournament) in the garrison. I also got nothing for giving ideas (and I'm fine with it). Spoils for the victors, so what? :D
    But yeah, founder items would have been nice, gotta give you that one.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  5. Konoko Konok0 Arch-Cardinal

upload_2018-12-6_21-17-11.png

But these item in the game I do not have.
    LOBOTRONUS likes this.
  6. LOBOTRONUS LOBOTRONUS Arch-Cardinal

[​IMG]

And what is the most disgusting , we are probably never gonna see these items in the game !
    Konok0 likes this.
  7. Viking Vking Arkhona Vanguard

can you please make more new threads so you are the only one having a new thread on the front page?

If you run out of topics you could always make a new imperial guard / chaos cultist faction topic. we didnt have one of those for a long time.
    volimnir0, Krayt, Atsidas and 2 others like this.
  8. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

Where did you find this list btw?
    Like what? How are they being sacrifice their money to recruit some new people? Is it possible? :O
    Wow bro, where to reach this page can you tell me please?

And I feel you to don't have these. :(

And how could you bring 200 people here? :OOO
    Surely I will.

That is my right to create limitless threads, so STFU BITCH!

Also that is not my fault that the forum is dead. I am an active forummer at least with my own threads. So if I have so many threads that almost there is no one else's threads that's because the forum is dead. lol.
  9. Krayt Krayt Preacher

10. Possessed Chaos Lord volimnir0 Steam Early Access

You can't even cheerpick it. And nope, you are useless only. And what you tried to do is logically not possible because just because my posts are being useless has nothing to do with others don't post anything. lmao.