Background Image

Abaddon VS The Primarchs?

Discussion in 'Chaos Space Marines' started by CommissarGamza, Aug 15, 2015.

1. On a scale of 1-10 The Emperor and Horus being a 10, what would you ranks Abaddons powers/abilities at and how would you compare him to the primarchs?

I think Abaddon in his current state being swollen with numerous powers of chaos would be able to match a few primarchs but I don't know enough about them to give an accurate comparison. So I wanted to see what your thoughts were. Perhaps I would rate Abaddon at around 6-7?

Attached Files:

2. Tilvius Soulreaver First Blood!

Didn´t he challenged the fallen primarchs to gain the support in the black crusades? I think it was mention in the Talon of Horus book
    Lord_Kheroth likes this.
  3. Morghul Morghul Curator

Abaddon is greater than the Primarchs in my opinion. Because he is the only living Man with the support of all Chaosgods.

Horus failed, Abaddon will crush the Imperium of the rotten Emperor
    Lord_Kheroth likes this.
  4. I agree, Abaddon would crush the imperium in the palm of his...
    image.jpg

Oh wait, you meant Abby the Armless? Never mind I take that back, he couldn't crush a single planet if he tried.
  5. Sigvald Darthy Curator

It varies. Some Primarchs he was friendly with, some were his enemies, and some fluctuated between the two.

Magnus the Red was forced to physically kneel before him, as an example.
    Valonox likes this.
  6. Sergoros Sergoros Preacher

Not by abby tho. It was the work of another sorcerer (I wouldnt be surprised, if there were no force involved, and this sorcerer just emotionally hurt Magnus). There is no proof as of yet, for abby overpowering any primarch. Only that he has got their support one way or another.

Best Abby was able to do > Is to kill Horus's preUltimateGodPowers Clone. Which is very arguable achievement. And it had an element of ambush to it, because, at this moment, clone recognized abby as his son, and it is very possible, that he lowered his guard.
  7. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Khayon is the Sorcerer who did it, and whatever he did, it earned him the title 'Kingbreaker'

The implications are fairly obvious.

Edit: And Khayon was Abaddons subordinate, and FAR less powerful then him.
    Bibob likes this.
  8. Sergoros Sergoros Preacher

Title "Kingbreaker" is earned, because he made Magnus Kneel. It doesnt imply How he made him kneel. We know nothing yet, he might just argued Magnus into kneeling. Nothing to do with power. It makes no sense, for average thousand sons sorcerer, to be able to overcome Magnus in power. It was a contest indeed, but not a contest of power. In this I am sure.
  9. Sigvald Darthy Curator

Khayon is a lot of things.

'Average' is not one of them.
    JudgeDeath likes this.
  10. Sergoros Sergoros Preacher

He is the bucking thousand sons sorcerer. He has a big name to live up to. It is not pre heresy times. IF thousand sons sorcerer survived the ritual > he gained alot of powers and has become very powerful. So yeah. Among thousand sons > I would call him "average".