Background Image

A True 40K Gaming Experience: ARMA III - 40k Mod

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kaptin_Pokkets, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Zog, after watching this I'm really on the fence. On one hand I really want to play with da Lead Belchas again, but on the other hand I don't want to buy/install yet another game... :OrkDeffskull:
    Kaptin_Pokkets likes this.
  2. Da link be broken! Tells me dat it expired. https://discord.gg/kyRrbB Got da game too; do we needs dat DLC fer vehicles an' stuff?

Broken.PNG
    DLC.PNG
  3. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Nope no DLC needed roight now. Dey'z wantin' it ta be Vanilla onlyl as much as possible. Might need Apex later on for jungle missions but so far just need da base game.

Permanent Link: https://discord.gg/574nWvs

JOIN US SHRIMPY! I'Z TRYING TA GET AZ MANY UV DA LADZ TOGEVVA IN DIS AZ I CAN! IT'S GUNNA BE A PROPPA WAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!

(Also there was a sale for ARMA III for like $13 on Steam right now, not sure if it's still up though. Posted the link a page or two back. You can still pick up a Steam key for $25 on sites like kinguin.com and others)
  4. Grimgrub Dregdakka SneakyGit Arkhona Vanguard

I'm glad they're doing Guard and Orks first and foremost. Getting sick of Space Marines of all flavors...even Black Templars are becoming white noise at this point. Sad really.

Anyway, I hope they allow a lot of variety per faction: like you can choose to be Death Korps, Cadian, Catachan, or even a Scion.
    Kaptain_K_Rool likes this.
  5. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

I remember that Cadians at least will definitely be a thing. I believe they aspire to add many of the most famous regiments to the game at some point.
  6. we will add space marines to the mod within the year, but they are the dlc add-on race for a change, god knows im sick of the power armored boy scouts too.
  7. some Gubbinz I've been making as equipment for orks, still very much in progress:

download.png
    Hralius, Bugz and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  8. HEREZ DA VALKERIE WE GOTZ, I FIXED A FEW FINGS WHILE I WUZ GETTIN IT 'ERE, PROPABLY DIDIN BRAKE NUFFING IMPORTENT DOE.

1464145830672.png
    Hralius, Bugz and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  9. Where's da Trukk?! Wos I walkin! :OrkGoff:

*snarls* Quit zoggin me teef...
  10. DaHatebringa and Bugz like this.