Background Image

A True 40K Gaming Experience: ARMA III - 40k Mod

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Kaptin_Pokkets, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Greetings my fellow EC players and Warhammer 40k fanatics! Do you feel you desire more from your 40k gaming experience? Are you craving larger battlefields with a greater number of players? How about factions with units based around the actual fluff of our grimdark universe? Are you a fan of the Death Korps of Krieg? What about the mighty Orks? If any of these was answered by a "Yes", then I'd like to recommend checking out the ARMA III Warhammer 40k Total Conversion set to see it's initial release in September. The dedicated modding team here has been hard at work to deliver to fans of the 40k universe an experience that emphasizes the grand battles that take place there. Play as a stalwart Imperial Guardsman in the Death Korps of Krieg, fighting to slay all that would befoul the Emperor's realm. Or take to the fight as a bellowing Ork warrior in one their numerous rampaging Klans.

Take control of classic vehicles based directly on actual tabletop vehicles like the Sentinel Scout Walker, or the insane Deffkopta. Join up with other players to take on one player commanding scores of battle-hungry AI bots, or battle it out in single player and be your own hero. Though Orks and Death Korps are the initial factions, as the mod develops the current units will be further refined and additional units and factions from the Warhammer 40K universe will be added along with additional maps. The team working on this mod are dedicated Warhammer 40K fanatics looking to bring huge battles like those during the Third War for Armageddon to life. If you're interested in checking out more about this Mod, head to their official Discord channel at https://discord.gg/kyRrbB to ask questions and make suggestions. And if you're in the Modding community and are interested in lending your assistance, by all means drop in! We are always looking for more talent to help us bring the 40K Universe to life.

Check out the preview of the first iteration of the Mod above by Chapter Master @Valrak . Keep in mind it is a first iteration, and the units presented will be further refined before release as well as in future versions.

UPDATE: Official Bohemia Interactive Mod thread has been released, several assets not shown here located within!
    https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/208726-there-is-only-war-warhammer-40000-mod/
    Ashgarm, E-50_Panzer, Bugz and 8 others like this.
  2. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

ADDENDUM

There are also openings for those who wish to try their hand at Voice-Acting, as the game has thousands of lines of dialogue. Think you got a good voice? Come on down and try out!
  3. OI, I GOT BROUGHT ONTO DA DEV TEAM FER DIS, SEEIN AS DESE MOD BOYS ACTUALLY REWARD PEOPLE TRYIN TO MAKE "DERE" GAME BETTAH, SO I'ZE BEEN MODELLIN FER EM FER DA PAST WEEK, HERES SOME WXAMPLEZ OV ME STUFF BELOW.
  4. DA ORK MODEL IZ A BIT HUMANY, I DIDINT MAKE DAT, ITS FER SCALIN SuperSledgeFNVUnique.png
    Bugz and Kaptin_Pokkets like this.
  5. AN DIS BE ME TRUKK I MADE, NOTE I MADE ALL DESE OVER DA COARSE OF ONE ZOGGIN WEEK WIFF DAYS TO SPARE ALONG WIV 5 OR 6 OVVER MODELS. DA MOD TEAM FINK I'M ORKY JESUS RITE NOW HURR HURR. 1464145830672.png
    Hralius, Bugz and Urtuah-Jibblies like this.
  6. made today. cffaIM1.png
    Hralius and Bugz like this.
  7. And this is why they need to expedite the steam workshop
    Hralius, Kaptin_Pokkets and bossjesse like this.
  8. Lootmasta Kaptin_Pokkets Arkhona Vanguard

Ain't gonna happen lad. Join us for something better! Something made by actual fans of 40k, who aren't told ya can't do dis or ya can't do dat. DIS GOT PROPPA STUFF IN IT!