Background Image

A toast in EC's memory, what it was and what it could've been.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucasDominus, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Mr. Blakwolf Caspera Drill Abbott

Imagine not believing in EC 2.o, smh my head.
  2. Dayius Andalero Steam Early Access

A toast indeed old friends.
  3. LordErikson LordErikson Subordinate

Tragic what could have been.....
  4. The founders Alpha was such a great period. Lots of Fun and great promise. Katie shooting me in the back during twitch when i was on her team.

Good times.
  5. -WCA-Vola Talron Moderator

So who here would be willing to give EC one last massive shabang? Im trying to organize a large scale event with every new and old player hoping on during the weekends but need help spreading the word.
  6. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

I think its rather funny that the game died because of the servers being so terrible that a 60 fps feels like its 25 fps
    and now ya all want us back for a last event on the same servers so you all can have fun one last time bashing ppl that cant even aim because of how crap the game runs..
  7. The game was laggy now and then, but I'd say the game died because it went from being planned as an Open World Warzone to 5 v 5s.
    MolitvaVoina likes this.
  8. I remember the vicious hype over this game. It's like the actual imperium now. a shadow of what couldve been
    LOBOTRONUS and MolitvaVoina like this.
  9. Construct_ Thraxus First Blood!

And to think that in roughly one hundred million years from now none of whatever this was will ever have mattered :D
  10. I honestly do not understand what made me think these low level developers could ever make anything decent let alone an mmo. Hopefully one day a dev team with a backbone will make a proper mmo for 40k.