Background Image

A toast in EC's memory, what it was and what it could've been.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucasDominus, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Leroy Twizzlers DemonKingBAAL Steam Early Access

lol ya, past 2+ years i've been playing planetside 2 and i wish i discovered it instead of EC despite pretty much this whole game's community either hating or liking me. playing diabotical over the weekend reinvigorated my need for a good arena fps game that isn't quake level dead and after waiting over 4 years to play that game i can't wait for it's release.
  2. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Honestly Planet side 2 might be the best open world multiplayer fps sandbox game there is.
    I still after all this time and not being in a serious outfit anymore for years, I still log in occasionally and just fly around for a few hours and do a lil bombing here a lil Valkyrie extraction/insertion there with some rando's or ESF it up and shit , good fun.

Even tho it offers literally nothing in the line of story and plot and what ever
    There is just so much asshattery one can do.
    Specially when you run with one of the non zerk outfits on the server or just with a few friends.
    The fun levels in Ps2 increases exponentially based on the number of people and the number of gear and vehicle upgrades they have unlocked added to the amount of team work and leader skills your platoon has ..while at the same time exponentially increasing the rate at wich you get gear unlocks and vehicle upgrades.
    its a win win!
    You dont even need to be good at the game because there is allot not actually shooting stuff you can do and still have a good time fucking around helping ppl blow shit up, I used to be one of those until I discovered I could actually fly with out flipping my self or crashing into shit lol

There is literally always something to do in that game despite it having literally nothing else to do but grind certs
    Its more about how you grind the certs =D

And you know .. killing ground peasants never gets old.

In memory of woodman.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jXbcFCN1Q
    JojoKasei likes this.
  3. Lucius Vinicius JojoKasei Arkhona Vanguard

Don't forget the update on 11th. :)
  4. It will be really funny if we all die faster than this game (From a virus, or another crisis following it). Nathan will devilishly laugh at our graves from hell xD
  5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

kids are immune tho
  6. This is complete nonsense. The virus makes no exception for either adults or kids. After observing 2,000 infected children in the PRC, it was concluded that immature immunity holders (all children under 18) are at greater risk. Children have never been exposed to such viruses before, and therefore their immunity cannot effectively reflect COVID-19.
    Grandfather Nurgle made sure that people of all ages could receive his gift.
  7. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

A study published in February in the Journal of the American Medical Association of more than 72,000 infected people in China showed that just 2 percent of the infected in the sample were under the age of 19. Similarly, a February report from the WHO’s mission to China showed that only 2.4 percent of the infected were 18 years old or younger. Out of those infected young people, 2.5 percent developed severe disease and 0.2 percent developed critical disease.

kids are basically negelectable
  8. You are reading outdated information for February. In March - other figures.

"Epidemiological Characteristics of 2143 Pediatric Patients.

METHODS: Nationwide case series of 2143 pediatric patients with COVID-19 reported to the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention from January 16 to February 8, 2020 were included.The epidemic curves were constructed by key dates of disease onset and case diagnosis. Onset-to-diagnosis curves were constructed by fitting a log-normal distribution to data on both onset and diagnosis dates.

RESULTS: There were 731 (34.1%) laboratory-confirmed cases and 1412 (65.9%) suspected cases. The median age of all patients was 7 years (interquartile range: 2-13), and 1213 cases(56.6%) were boys. Over 90% of all patients were asymptomatic, mild, or moderate cases. The median time from illness onset to diagnoses was 2 days (range: 0 to 42 days). There was a rapid increase of disease at the early stage of the epidemic and then there was a gradual and steady decrease. Disease rapidly spread from Hubei Province to surrounding provinces over time. More children were infected in Hubei province than any other province.

CONCLUSIONS: Children at all ages appeared susceptible to COVID-19, and there was no significant gender difference. Although clinical manifestations of children’s COVID-19 cases were generally less severe than those of adults’ patients, young children, particularly infants, were vulnerable to infection. The distribution of children’s COVID-19 cases varied with time and space, and most of the cases concentrated in Hubei province and surrounding areas. Furthermore, this study provides strong evidence for human-to-human transmission. "

https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2020/03/16/peds.2020-0702.full.pdf

https://www-1.thenewstribune.com/news/coronavirus/article241371741.html#
  9. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

How many kids actually died?
    infact how many people in general actually died ?
    your showing case numbers ( most of wich are mild ) and not mortality rates

if this virus is nurgles work than nurgle is a plebe
    its kinda a pussy virus
    As far as I know this stuf has a mortality rate that hovers around 3% orso of all infected people.
    its not like this shit is polio or the Spanish flu

here check this out

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAeaFoSuJho
  10. ANGRY MARINE ANGRY-MARINE Well-Known Member

I miss being a dead meme disguised as a banana man. No way I’m going back to the game though, those 2nd wave Alpha days are over and more importantly all-chat has been dead for years.

Peturabo’s a giant fucking manbaby.