Background Image

A toast in EC's memory, what it was and what it could've been.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LucasDominus, Feb 1, 2020.

1. [WCA] Krataniel Kiwik Steam Early Access

Yup, same, just hopped in adter months to check if anything had changed, but I guess all those skins we worked on for the Workshop will just stay in their folders... :/

I really think the Workshop might have saved this game (or just prolonged its life, possibly).
  2. Prolonged.
    Unless we had some seriously self-devoted modders that made the game BE promised (Not the open-world stuff, but all the other crap they lied about)
  3. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

Wel at least we have our "good" memory's

like that time the communitymanager started her go found me to beg for money here, because she bought a parrot that was of a species known for its excessive in beading related health problems.. something a simple google search would have told her in like 10 seconds.
    But hey impuls buying living creatures for te win..

Or that time that the Orks got so sick of being the best race with the most cosmetic's that they all got up and left.

Or that time that people started to report other players for cheating when they smurfed LSM to help them complete their campaign.

And that one time when that old dude tried to nerf movement.

And that time that people figured out you could crouch down and shoot and suddenly that became an exploit.

The Birth of the "SOON tm" meme.
  4. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member

5. Catnium Catnium Well-Known Member